Fauci's fascist plan for COVID takes shape

Anouther over reach.

I think is has now been rescinded. I am sure it was just a misunderstanding.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Nothing screams fascism more than dropping a program because people donā€™t like itŲŸ

1 Like

Quit trolling. The point they tried.

Iā€™m not trolling. Iā€™m using sarcasm to point out the absurdity of calling this ā– ā– ā– ā–  fascism.

Stop trolling. Fascism was not mentioned.

Iā€™m not trolling. Look at the thread title.

I have to wear a proximity monitor at work.

It doesnā€™t track movement and works nothing like an ankle monitor.

1 Like

Ok trying to decide what I like betterā€¦the false claim of only 40% effectiveness for the vaccine or the false dichotomy of either vaccine or antibody treatment.

2 Likes

My working theory is that his name lends to alliteration, which serves the grifters and their dope-stupid marks.

1 Like

Worse, heā€™s a petty bureaucrat tyrant with a Napoleon complex whoā€™s been beyond his capabilities for years.

Heā€™s scared heā€™s going to be found out.

1 Like

Meanwhile we broke 650 thousand dead. Libs assured us that things will get better under Biden.

1 Like

Weā€™re still below the peak average of deaths in the US from last winter. Weā€™ll have to see how this winter does. Kind of ludicrous to think liberals would have a crystal ball on how things would turn out with this virus.

Iā€™m not sure why thereā€™s this right-wing thing going on where Iā€™m pretty sure they are aware that the virus can mutate but seem to think the statements and predictions made about the future of the virus are 100% assured and therefore any statements/predictions that change because the virus has changed are lies.

1 Like

Excuses excuses excuses.

2 Likes

Whats your excuse for having unrealistic expectations?

1 Like

Many more people should have gotten vaccinated.

Who knew that there would be such resistance? ā€¦ even from those already vaccinated.

Maybe libs arenā€™t as smart as they think they are.

1 Like

Who could have predicted that the same people who lauded Trump for rolling out the vaccine in record time would turn around and not want the vaccine for fear that it was approved too quickly.

It makes no sense.

1 Like

Well if libs were as smart as they claimā€¦they knew that was coming.

And besidesā€¦millions of Trump supporters did get vaccine.

1 Like

Sadly, it makes perfect sense as there is a simple formula:
If the left supports it then the right must demonize it.

1 Like

Where did they learn that from?