Fauci's fascist plan for COVID takes shape

YOU DAD, THEY LEARNED IT FROM YOU

4 Likes

Youā€¦

We need to just throw out the historical definition of ā€œfascism.ā€ Itā€™s become a conservative buzzword to scare each other with no consistent meaning other than ā€œthings that scare me.ā€

2 Likes

Same with authoritarian. They use these words like a teenager complaining about their dad taking away their Nintendo for a week because they didnā€™t take out the trash.

1 Like

Why do you have to shout? Did I touch a nerve?

Beside my dad died when I was 10.

So, this is anecdotal - I actually have an older friend who worked with him for several years. She has nothing but positive things to say about the man and is absolutely appalled by media fracas. My personal take is that this is a man who was pushed into a pretty untenable situation and not adequately prepared for our hyper-partisan, 24/7 media news cycle. Most people arenā€™t suited to be politicians, and much of that frustration is evident with his interviews. Take that for what you will.

1 Like

I was referencing "I Learned It By Watching You" Anti-Drug PSA - YouTube

But admittedly didnā€™t remember right the line off the top of my head. Alas.

The 18 kids in my local ICU might disagree.

1 Like

And maybe Cons are really anxious to put themselves, their families, their neighbors, and their friends at risk.

At risk for a political ideology.

Which is weird, cuz back in the day, public health used to be a common interest.

Ayuh.

Bonus points if you ding the president.

yeah, the few who know they have it.

I break hard from the right when it comes to all things pandemic, because long-term covid issues have wreaked havoc on my own family. Trying to plead for any type of sanity or understanding with the locals in my area is useless, and every medical facility is overrun with covid patients. My county had to stop making social media updates to our daily numbers because the amount of harassment and targeting of city employees was utterly out of control. People were posting responses such as ā€œnurses are getting $100 a pop for injecting poison,ā€ accusing doctors of ā€œmurdering patients with vaccines,ā€ and endless posts insisting that horse dewormers cured coronavirus. Itā€™s maddening to have no home politically, whatsoever.

2 Likes

The unrealistic promises made by President Biden in order to win the election?

Yā€™know, if things like wearing a mask or getting a vaccine make you wanna report to a FEMA labor camp, then Iā€™m gonna say thatā€™s a you problem.

2 Likes

Like getting Mexico to pay for the wall?

1 Like

Trump is your high water mark measurement?

Iā€™m not measuring anything. Just pointing out irony.

Trumps supporters didnā€™t care who paid for it as long as it got done. so thereā€™s that.

3 Likes

Still a broken promise. What about his health care plan?

It doesnā€™t matterā€¦ the point is that politicians from all parts of the spectrum make promises on the campaign trail and fail to meet themā€¦ so its hypocritical to lob that accusation at one side when both sides are guilty of it.

Another over reach if true