Fauci must resign

What do “academic achievement scores” measure?

For example: a kid takes a standardized reading or math test at the end of school year, and achieves a certain score- it makes sense that they could have lost ground and would score lower, adjusted for age and grade, if they took a similar test after missing a year of in-person school. Because that is learning, not IQ.

1 Like

So academic achievement tests measure “learning”?

I agree with you about cognitive ability by the way. I would be careful though.

Ability (IQ) vs. Achievement (learning). For another example, you’d expect a kid with average to high ability to do well in school. If they don’t, achievement tests are administered in tandem with an IQ test, and that is how learning disabilities are diagnosed.

1 Like

Makes sense.

I will never forget the expression on my in laws face when I explained to them that The Colbert Report is satire they were huge fans :joy:

2 Likes

DIdn’t this already get hashed out on this board and determined to be ■■■■■■■■■

Like… you can’t measure IQ in babies?

Anything to enforce the narrative.

1 Like

Mean IQs for children age 3 months to 3 years old dropped from 100 before the pandemic to 79 during it.

79 is below average. So the mean IQ of babies and toddlers nationwide is now below average? Malarkey.

We’ve already laughed at and dismissed the idea of “baby IQ” here, do we need to revisit that again?

1 Like

Yup.

Ninjah’d.

1 Like

OMG, we’re raising a generation of Gumps.

2 Likes

Oh great, maybe he can create another killa .frankenvirus

That isn’t what I said. The evil was in personally making the decision that what you would learn, far exceeded the potential damage to the world…IF…it ever got out of the lab. Well…it did get out and Fauci is complicit in the deaths of millions and the economic damage to the world, in the trillions. Now…do you understand that?

Sure. But I disagree.

…and the result is, millions have died and trillions have been wasted. Now…what is the gain IYO that made it all worth it?

There has certainly been no gain.

That’s right…making the decision to choose to do this research, in spite of the risk to the entire world… pure EVIL.

That’s where we disagree.

Then what was the gain, that in your opinion made it worth while to do so? You’re smart…fill in the blank?