Fauci must resign

You would be checking the car brakes too.

Rand Paul also made the same correlation on GOF funding. Rand Paul did his research and found the buried paper trail linking the funding.

Ryan Grim reported. “According to the report, the documents make it clear that assertions by NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins and Dr. Anthony Fauci that the NIH did not support gain of function research or potential pandemic pathogen enhancement untruthful. And so, if you are taking a coronavirus and tweaking it so that it can not just infect a bat, but can infect a human, that if generally understood to be gain of function research.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/09/08/the_hill_rising_panel_new_documents_show_fauci_and_nih_did_fund_wuhan_coronavirus_research.html

Maybe this source will suffice…

Sorry, it does not. Ryan grim and Rand Paul? No.

OK then…

The disease is the same name as the lab.

NIH funded it.

1 Like

I don’t care what Jon Stewart believes, but I think it’s very possible that a mistake in the Wuhan Lab caused this virus to escape. But the Breitbart story is nonsense. The NIH funding, which had been ongoing since 2014, did nothing to cause the leak.

That could be a catastrophic for the dems. They have to keep people in a panic in order to keep mass mail in ballots.

It does give China an OUT as far as responsibility.

That is actually really really bad for the US and the funding involvement.

You can’t have it both ways my friend. If you cut the check to fund it, anything and everything going forward, you are complicit with.

California was in Covid decline about a month ago. What took Florida so long?

Didn’t Trump cut the checks for NIH? Is he complicit with everything 2017-2020?

Probably their desire for children to return to school and to attempt to circumvent the mental damage being done to them by the lock down policies. You know…the rules that the California Governor didn’t implement for his own children.

The Big Covid Reveal: The Precipitous 21% Drop in IQ in Children

The Big Covid Reveal: The Precipitous 21% Drop in IQ in Children — Yore Children

yeah, Newsom’s a turd. We all know that.

My kids have been in a California classroom since last November. Our district is 100% open. Yay, California.

1 Like

Disagree.

My favorite is “less than forthcoming”.

2 Likes

This is , of course, false. IQ is innate, not taught. Now if you told me they had lower academic achievement scores, I could see that, but IQ, no.

Also- I do believe that website has a rightie agenda.

1 Like

You drive someone to a bank robbery, you’re complicit, even though you never went inside.

Ok…everyone is full of it but you…in your world. Now, try reality.

Poor analogy. NIH research money (intended to keep us safer) ended up thru a third party in Wuhan, but there was no evil intent or expectation that a careless employee much unleash a virus.

1 Like

This happens to be an area I know something about. How did they measure infants’ IQs? And why would infant’s IQs go down due to Covid? Also- Elizabeth Yore is a nut.

However, intelligence researchers’ argue that there is a general factor of intelligence or g, that is highly heritable and defines intelligence as an overall innate ability to perform well on different measures of intelligence, which are not open to change.