Fauci must resign

I assume they gained some new information about bat viruses and how to treat them.

Yeah manā€¦so many have been saved as a direct result of this researchā€¦vs 4,833,913 deaths?

4 Likes

4,833,913 deaths as a direct result of this evil science and Fauci is responsible. Why do you defend this?

1 Like

I donā€™t accept your premise.

Yeahā€¦the truth can be hard to live with, especially when youā€™re on the wrong side of it.

1 Like

Disagree.

:rofl::+1:t4:

when you have any proof to bolster your argument, LMK.

What do you not agree with: 4,833,913 have died of COVID19, this virus was created in a lab, Fauci helped fund it after this research was prohibited by Obamaā€¦what?

4 Likes

The court jester has spoken!

3 Likes

He made no pronouncement. He was asked a question on a broadcast. A person specifically trained in critical thinking should know better.

ā€œYou can get out thereā€¦ā€

ā€œBut go out there and enjoy Halloween as well as the other holidays that will be coming up,ā€ he said.

America has permission.

2 Likes

It was an answer to a question. Apparently you believe it is gospel. Nobody who thinks critically takes it as gospel.

Did he speak?

And you wonder why folks are skeptical.

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting for the critical thinker to speak. Put it on YouTube or something. Then we can compare.

yay now lets all wait with bated breath on whether we can have thanksgiving

You got my permission, of course if it matters to you at all, on any, any level, that may so reside within you.
Go.
Go.
Go seek; albeit breath bated, as to wether or not you may, or may not, partake, in a thanksgiving as is so accustomed to ones person.
ya.
Fauci, or Galileo?..