Fauci lied, people died

His company, so he can troll as hard as he likes.

Weird how he seems to be getting more juvenile with his twitter posts.

…or more like how far removed from reality that Musk is in tune to, that you are not? :thinking:

1 Like

Ivermectin saved lives all over the world …

Lol sure mate.

It looks like Fauci was a ring leader in a massive cover up to hide US connections to dangerous gain-of-function research on SARS viruses in the Wuhan lab. Fauci downplayed risks from the virus even though it included features that were designed to make it highly contagious in humans.

1 Like

I beat Covid with nothing more than NyQuil. :wink:

3 Likes

as a software engineer.

well she could have put in a pro vaccine comment into the software…

1 Like

Sudafed in this house was the ticket.

2 Likes

I didn’t even use that. I’ve had much worse flu’s…

How irrational do you have be to think a Vaccine works when you get the disease anyway?

Come on man!

2 Likes

“Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get (Covid), it’s a very minor form. People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine." -Donald Trump

So you agree with Trump?

Yes, in this case. You disagree with him?

Yes, there’s many place I disagree with Trump. I’m a libertarian and he’s a moderate. But he’s honest about his beliefs and loves America unlike elite dems and the fake news media.

1 Like

So you think the COVID vaccine that the Trump administration pushed and that Trump himself is so proud of is not effective at all?

I think as a vaccine to produce immunity it was a bust. But as a therapeutic to reduce the severity of illness it is highly effective.

2 Likes

Wasn’t sold that way. Prophylactic therapeutic.

They treated us like idiots.

1 Like

Yes, agreed.

So you’re unhappy about the marketing from the Trump administration? I give them credit for rushing an effective vaccine.