Fauci lied, people died

The vaccine poses even less danger.

Contracting the disease to gain immunity from that disease is the dumbest way to gain immunity.

Neither you or anyone else has any idea what the long term risks are. The fact remains, it was pushed through with less thorough testing on an emergency basis, there is no emergency for the young and healthy currently.

2 Likes

We know in 2022 that the effects that so far of vaccination carries way less risk than actually contracting the disease.

So… there is that.

Fact remains, it was approved on an emergency basis for use in an emergency, there is not remotely an emergency among the young and healthy in regard to omicron.

1 Like

Following assigned talking pts? :thinking:

2 Likes

…and I think he’s a professional, not an amateur like most of us here. :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

I would be satisfied with the spotlight of public House hearings being shown on him for months.

1 Like

Seriously dude.

CDC changed the definition of vaccinated.

https://yournews.com/2022/07/11/2375584/emails-confirm-why-cdc-changed-definitions-of-vaccine-vaccinated/

I bet it was because vaxxed people still got covid. Showing it did not work.

5 Likes

…and the beat goes on…the beat goes on. Fauci must be prosecuted for the murder of millions and the loss of trillions.

1 Like

Great video!

1 Like

See video at 2:00 for features of the Nepah virus, which could be engineered to allow airborne transmission:

60% lethality
21-day incubation period

Gain-of-function research is arguably the single greatest threat to humanity.

I listened and he compared that with the 1% lethality of COVID 19. My gosh…shut this ■■■■ down.

Now…as the truth is being revealed about Fauci, his absolute involvement in the development of the virus that’s killed millions across the globe and cost the world trillions, will Fauci be held accountable?

I have been both shocked and disappointed with how many have been duped by this turd.

2 Likes

This freakin’ guy

1 Like

Attempts to silence Fauci’s critics may fall under 18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights:

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same . . .They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both . . .18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

I am not holding my breath on actual prosecution. The DOJ is hopelessly corrupt and politically motivated.

1 Like

6 Likes

fauci’s daughter worked for twitter during the pandemic and election 2020, while he was spreading covid disinformation and influencing every bad decision made during that time.

https://www.oann.com/newsroom/anthony-faucis-daughter-worked-for-twitter-in-2020/

Shocking!

6 Likes

Goodness gracious. Is there no end to the blatant whoring by these social media departments in the Ministry of Information Control?

2 Likes

Musk in a tweet on Sunday mocked the use of gender pronouns and called for Fauci to be prosecuted. “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci,” he wrote.

…but our corrupt government says…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/musk-s-attacks-on-fauci-are-disgusting-white-house-says/ar-AA15cj7k?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2e0e74140c14487f83a16ba359e309e8

1 Like