Fauci lied, people died

The Trump Administration (and initially Biden’s too) was sold the same bill of goods that we were. And Fauci was the front man.

We should have been suspicious when Fauci showed up wearing two masks just about the time the vaccination rate reached 1 million people a day.

3 Likes

fauci good one

Trump was in charge, not Fauci.

fauci good one

How can I even respond to suck a well-crafted stolen meme? I tip my cap to your debate skills, sir.

Are you under the impression somehow we are “debating”?

No, posting memes is not debating. And yet you keep responding to me with memes. . .

Because we are not “debating.”

You’re trying to revise history and I’m mocking you for it.

4 Likes

You shouldn’t troll.

What did Trump know about viruses and pandemics that Fauci didn’t tell him?

2 Likes

Not much, probably. Same as Biden. But I don’t think we want leaders who blindly follow the advice of unelected advisers.

Do you want them to reject the advice of their expert advisors?

1 Like

I want them to be discerning.

Based on what? What epidemiology expert was available to counter Fauci’s advice?

1 Like

Their good judgement, personal experience, precedent, advice from a variety of experts, etc.

Are you suggesting Fauci is the only epidemiology expert in the country? Relying on the advice of one person is never a good idea when it comes to something this important.

He was the top guy … and had been for several decades. Who should Trump have relied on instead?

1 Like

Be specific … what expert in the field could compare to Fauci?

Already answered.

Fauci was the top guy, not the only guy. Trump and Biden chose to listen to him and to keep listening even after it was clear he didn’t have all the answers.