Fauci lied, people died

How many millions died? How many trillions have been lost? Now here in 2012…Fauci testifies the gain is worth the risk. He is responsible so why is he not being held accountable? He created this pandemic due to his arrogant conclusion.

2 Likes

I suspect Rand Paul will go after him tooth and toenail after the mid terms.

Rand seems to have his number too.

2 Likes

I hope so.

Fauci could retire and disappear like Birx then.

1 Like

He shouldn’t be allowed to simply retire. Maybe some jail time.

3 Likes

We know that won’t happen.

We can’t even say bad things about China unleashing the virus.

1 Like

At the very least i want to see Rand go after him in a Senate hearing with a heat lamp. :+1:

1 Like

Rand Paul is awesome.

He would be a great President.

2 Likes

I’ve become more and more impressed with him in recent years.

2 Likes

Libertarian kooks often seem that way.

…do you want to see a lib kook? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:

I am kookiest. The difference is i wear it with pride….

1 Like

…and rainbows. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Now the ass clown is claiming vaccines don’t prevent infections:

Idiot! Let’s count.

At a nursing home where I briefly worked (certain aspects of CNA work won’t work for me, and I soon realized that), anyway, pre vaccination availability, three dozen residents passed from the virus.

Post availability, which many residents chose, all of two passed, and one was being provided care by hospice.

It’s obvious this charlatan not only flip flops but can’t even discern basic mathematics.

He should retire quietly.

Fauci’s statement and the fact check that you provided are pretty much in agreement with each other.

Not sure what you’re getting at here: Fauci admits vaccines do not much prevent one from acquiring Covid, but do a good job of preventing severe illness if you do get it.

Because he used to say this:

“Feb. 17, 2021 – Researchers know by now the available COVID-19 vaccines prevent people from getting COVID around 95% of the time. But the million-dollar question remains: Are people less likely to spread the illness after they get the vaccine? According to preliminary data, the odds are good.”

And before you say"but variants". He used to say this:

"vaccinations will not only help stop the virus from spreading, they will also hamper the coronavirus’ ability to mutate into new variants, Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Thursday.

“Viruses don’t mutate unless they replicate,” Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said at a news briefing at the White House, his first under the administration of President Joe Biden.

“And if you can suppress that by a very good vaccine campaign, then you could actually avoid this deleterious effect that you might get from the mutations,” Fauci said."

1 Like

He isn’t wrong.

The virus mutates faster than the vaccine could be rolled out globally so where there was more spread there are more variants which comes back to us.

Basically Covid is endemic and we will be dealing with it for the rest of our lives… hopefully it becomes more like the common flu in background illness and mortality sooner rather than later.

Stop. Seriously. You’re embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Well that’s what happens when you put it up for sale rather than share the recipe. Nice that big pharma got to make all that money, including from us, on the back of tax payer funded research.