Fauci lied, people died

No…it was already mentioned by Senator Rand Paul in a Congressional hearing. You just aren’t paying attention to what’s going on. Fauci funded gain of function research, got caught lying and then changed the very definition for it on the NIH website and that was called out too. Pay attention and stop seeing only what you want to see, that backs up your mistaken conclusions.

4 Likes

Changing a website to avoid getting caught is what 5 year olds do. It is weak proof for the accusation that he is responsible for the death of millions.

The funding in question was not for gain of function nor were they using viruses that were anywhere near SARS-COV-2.

You know what would be effective? A whistleblower. Someone from the NIH who brings to light all of the relevant info that shows that Fauci funded research that killed millions of people.

How about something real? Something substantial?

Not this lame “well they changed the website”.

1 Like

I knooooow…rite? It came from eating bat soup that was bought from the Wuhan wet market. Yeah…just stick with that.

1 Like

The theory that it may have been a natural virus that leaked from the lab is plausible.

Just as plausible as it emerging from mixing a bunch of species at the wet market.

I have said as much. We may never know where exactly it came from.

What we do know is that it was not man made.

You see, I was spot on. Now you run with that but don’t develop amnesia later on…k?

In what world does the front line of the massive cover up of killing millions of people involve changing a definition on a website?

It is childish.

Uh…

2 Likes

Winds shift, you know. :wink:

the nih admitted it was gof. did they lie?

yes there was, the cdc’s definition, which they changed to cover their ass

gullible

Oh… the continuance of the great website change fool em up conspiracy.

You guys understand how dumb that sounds… right?

If Fauci is responsible for millions of deaths you have to have better evidence than “Welll they changed the website”

It is childish.

whats childish is your denial. when it comes to fauci your as bad as al on anything. stop with the knee jerk defensiveness when it comes to him and try objective reality

2 Likes

Millions dead. Fauci Responsible.

The proof

Website change.

Weeeeaaaaak

2 Likes

except i didn’t say that. i said, “if it can be shown…” and yes, the change in the definition does appear to have been for only one reason, because in the grant they approved the research did fit the old definition, but not the new one. why else would they have made that specific change? that is evidence that the change was meant to cover somebodies ass who allowed the funding when they should not have. problem is, when they approved it, the old definition was in place and it should not have been approved under that definition. changing the definition afterward does not change that. they didn’t just “change the website”. it was not coincidental. it was not harmless. it was a purposeful change to cover somebodies ass.

Does appear… but no proof. Conjecture.

There are millions of people dead and this is evidence for the crime.

Embarrassing.

the only embarrassment here is yours. changing the definition after the fact is evidence. that you refuse to acknowledge that is embarrassing for you.

We are talking about a man being responsible for millions of deaths.

Proof… look at this website that they changed.

It is wild that that sort of nonsense works on adults.

i never said it was proven, i never said he did. thats your strawman. i said “if it can be shown”. changing the definition is evidence that somebody knew that research grant should not have been approved under the old definition. that may or may not be connected to sars cov2. it is not evidence of that, hence… “if it can be shown”. now take your childish strawman and go find some crows to scare.

fauci did lie to congress
fauci did approve funding for what was defined as gof research at the time
the accepted definition for the cdc was changed after the fact in an attempt to hide that
fauci did attempt to mislead everyone into believing covid could not have been leaked from the lab that funding went to
fauci did approve funding for scientist who mysteriously changed their opinion about where covid came from

those are facts. what more there is, we’ll find out over time

He didn’t

He didn’t

There is no “accepted definition”

In the early days of the pandemic when there was no proof as to where it came from (there still is no definitive proof) why would it be so important to officially support the lab leak theory?

It wasn’t mysterious. People have first impressions… look into it and change their opinion.

Those were words. Not many of them were facts.

dude, you’re pathetic.

Ha… yer funny.