Fauci lied, people died

But it is.

Read past the headlines.

Good advice. You should follow it.

He did it. You know it.

I do.

The study in question as proposed was not gain of function.

During the experiment a change that some could consider to be gain of function may have happened. There is legitimate scientific debate in the field as to if it could be considered gain of function.

At the most, one can get Ecoline Health on is that they did not immediately report what happened.

But as written, the study that was funded was not gain of function nor did it have anything to do with SARS-COV-2

It did. And you know it. That’s not the debate.

That’s not how it works. It’s called scope creep. When the arrogant little gnome who authorizes the money “suggests” something, it happens.

You’re right, there won’t be a trial. But Maximus Hubris Fauci did it and you know it.

You’re too smart to fall for a cut out.

That sounds like Planned Parenthood claiming they don’t use any of the taxpayer money they receive to provide abortions. :smirk:

3 Likes

I am sure that you believe that to be true.

It must be a terrible burden believing that you the smartest person on the Internet. :smirk:

1 Like

Nope… just a guy who reads the articles.

we can start with lying to congress. was he under oath? perjury. seems like misappropriation of government funds is also a possibility. i personally would like to see him tried with about 800K cases of depraved indifference murder if we find out this virus is a result of research he approved funding for knowing it was ineligeable for funding due to the danger.

That is a rather milqetoast response to someone that is believed to be a mass murderer.

there is no debate, there is only the definition fauci and collins changed after the fact to cover up their wrongdoing

he is innocent until proven guilty. i did say “if we find out”

Changed after the fact… this is going all over the place.

its what they did.

But the assumption is that he did… even with the evidence saying that it didn’t happen people still sy he did.

Because there is a political faction that needs to cast blame away from their own fecklessness.

I am sure that you believe that to be true.

you mean like the one that blamed trump to get elected? fairly certain you swallowed and repeated all that crap.

fact: we did under nsaid fund gof research at wuhan
fact: nih changed the deffinition of gof research after funding it (plausible deniability)
conjecture: that research led to covid.

first two are in the bag, the third is not proven

2 Likes

I only say what the Mueller report and the Senate Intelligence committee found.

No. The study in question was not gain of function. During the experiment an unexpected change that could be considered by some to be gain of function happened. But as written, the study was doing gain of function research.

That is a weak thing to hand a conspiracy on… especially when there is no set scientific definition of Gain of Function. I agree that there should be… but right now no one can agree on it.

It didn’t. They were using a completely different virus clade.

Bob’s testimony killed that report. Strzok wrote it anyway.

1 Like