Fauci lied, people died

RanDo

That’s different ya know

2 Likes

There isn’t going to be a trial.

I am only quoting back what the articles that are printed say.

I am not claiming some sooper sektrit knowledge of how things really work.

1 Like

Its called first hand knowledge. It’s better than any news article. You should consider yourself lucky to have me here.

1 Like

Which is awesome.

But from a rando on the internet who says so without back up… it is worthless.

Perhaps. After the 2022 elections, all bets are off.

2 Likes

Of course you are. Playing holier than thou doesn’t get you anywhere amongst your rando Internet peers.

2 Likes

Pot/kettle. :stuck_out_tongue:

Who is going to charge Fauci and with what crime?

Nope.

Really. I am reading the articles that others are posting… actually reading them and repeating back what they say.

Then I offer my opinion on what evidence there would be necessary to show that Fauci funded gain of function research that led to SARS-COV-2.

It isn’t even evidence that is unobtainable.

Bring that to the the table and I will happily join all of you in the effort to lock him up.

Oh, I am sure they have pleasant dreams about congressional inquiries.

Maybe they can investigate a ton and find an e-mail server and rally around that.

Congress … Lying to.

1 Like

He didn’t lie.

The study under question was not gain of function research.

It doesn’t matter what virus Fauci thought he was funding for gain of function study. All funding of gain of function studies was banned by Congress. Therefore, that the Chinese probably hid exactly what they were doing from the NIH and Fauci does not let him off the hook. Right now he has political protection, but that can and likely will, change.

2 Likes

He flat out lied. He testified that no funding from the NIH was sent to the Wuhan Lab for gain of function work which undeniably was conducted by the lab.

2 Likes

When it comes to the idea that he helped to kill millions it does.

Which is great. The study in question was not gain of function research.

The rest of your post is a conclusion not based in any facts.

I can repeat over and over that the study in question was not gain of function research.

When will it sink in?

No it doesn’t. What he did was a crime regardless whether anyone died or not.

1 Like

Yep. You can repeat that as often as you like. It won’t make it true.

3 Likes