Fauci lied, people died

I asked for a legitimate source, not a Murdoch tabloid, but oh well.

But even they report:

He insisted the bat coronaviruses studied under the NIH grant could not have become COVID-19 because the “sequences of the viruses are genetically very distant.”

The NIH is what is considered the primary source.

The National Institutes of Health has stunningly admitted to funding gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses at China’s Wuhan lab — despite Dr. Anthony Fauci repeatedly insisting to Congress that no such thing happened.

In a letter to Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) on Wednesday, a top NIH official blamed EcoHealth Alliance — the New York City-based nonprofit that has funneled US funds to the Wuhan lab — for not being transparent about the work it was doing.

1 Like

Where?

He knew more than he will admit.

He did more than he will admit.

He’s a lying ■■■■■■■■

3 Likes

It appears important for you to believe that.

The guy has served with honor and distinction under 6 presidents and all of a sudden he’s a monster.

Hmm, wonder why you think that is.

Umm because it’s beyond obvious he lied about funding gain of function research that likely caused this pandemic and then tried to cover it up.

2 Likes

Did you even hear about him until 2019?

He lied about many things.

‘The sheep are not mad they are being lied to. They are mad at others for proving they are being lied to.’

1 Like

Yep, spot on.

1 Like

It it’s “obvious” you ought to be able to demonstrate it. Yelling and stamping your feet isn’t doing it for me.

I had heard about his work during the AIDS epidemic, for which he was lauded.

It’s only because he challenged Trump’s nonsense that he’s been the focus of a smear campaign on the right. Oh, that and they (i.e., Rand Paul) are using him for fundraising.

Lauded?

Someone didn’t google hard enough.

1 Like

Actually he hasn’t. He screwed up the AIDS thing too.

3 Likes

no

1 Like

snicker

This post was published on the now-closed HuffPost Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and posted freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email.

Snicker. It’s common knowledge.

2 Likes

No problem, we will get right on it after the midterms.

1 Like

Google harder. There are more.

1 Like

Kramer hits it pretty much on the head.

There was no “source” that would have satisfied you. You’ve been one zillion percent sheoplized and sheople troughs don’t feed this truth. They want you regurgibleating their nonsense and guess what?

It’s working. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:

1 Like

I knooooooow…rite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: