Fauci lied, people died

I liked the part where Fauci held up a screenshot of Paul’s website showing the he’s fundraising off of the garbage he says about Fauci.

Just like Trump scams the rubes over The Big Lie.

It looks like Project Veritas may be releasing some huge truth bombs from the Department of Defense.

If the reports prove to be true, the government killed thousands of Americans by withholding Ivermectin treatments, and Fauci and his cronies were intimately involved in the development of the COVID virus.

3 Likes

I like the part where you call facts garbage. Tells me all I need to know. Damn scientists and their emails. That the hell do they know, right?

Two months earlier, on Feb. 1, 2020, Comer and Jordan claim, Fauci and Collins took part in a conference call with at least 11 other scientists in which they were warned that COVID-19 may have leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, but “it is unclear if either Dr. Fauci or Dr. Collins ever passed these warnings along to other government officials or if they simply ignored them.”

Fauci is a lying ■■■■ bag.

2 Likes

You’re witnessing a little government tyrant in action when Fauci speaks.

5 Likes

I don’t condone what Rand Paul’s neighbor did… but I understand

1 Like

little tyrant Fauci who has zero control over any policy in America.

Project Veritas has already given up on his dream of being a pop star… sad.

1 Like

Remember that postal employee whistle blower that project Veritas trotted out before the election that turned out to be all made up?

Yeah… me too.

In my opinion, Fauci is a mass murderer.

2 Likes

You just did…

2 Likes

Always a grift

Gosh I hope this doesn’t turn out to be true?

1 Like

…specialwy warwing masks…amirite? Oh…is your mouth covered with something? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Pfizer…Amazon…Fauci is the highest compensated gov employee. Grift is background noise.

Trump then too is a mass murder.

Let’s not get ridiculous shall we?

Allan

Oh…did Trump initiate gain of function research on a virus because he arrogantly concluded that the knowledge gained exceeded the risk to the world? Get a grip. You’re the one being ridiculous, not to mention ill informed. He also LIED to Congress about it. Fauci needs to be prosecuted.

4 Likes

So…where’s the “lie” again?

Please provide a legitimate source to support this claim.

5 Likes