Fauci ignorantly asserts racism contributes to higher corona death rate among blacks

Then you are basing it only on the data they wish you to see.

How is that not a factor with any science?

Hard science doesn’t arrive at political conclusions. Do these look like unbiased observers of fact to you?

Science only results in political conclusions when politics are being studied. Any science can have its conclusions politicized as evident by the debates around climate change, the shape of the Earth, and vaccinations.

Type 2 Diabetes: How Race Plays a Part.

How exactly does race keep one from behaviors like diet modification & exercise, which help in the control of conditions like diabetes & hypertension, leading to possibility of poor outcomes from COVID 19?

1 Like

That was the Democrat sales pitch for the ACA. Gosh, did the Dems use poor minority city folk again for another power scheme?

1 Like

Coronavirus didn’t take my race into account before infecting my neighbors and me all white. I must have contacted the racial inclusive strain of COVID-19.

Yeah you got me big guy! Wow…ive completely changed. I love Trump now. Your post opened my eyes!!!

We’ve already established that claim was BS. As the story unfolded it was simply their choice.

1 Like

You can’t rewrite history now, you actually, accidentally admitted it.

Racism. Duh.

Allan

Well, embracing Prez Trump is completely your decision, get yourself a MAGA hat and stroll on down to your local CHOP, Wendy’s burning or monument wrecking? I merely pointed out that the ACA hypocrisy championed by Nancy “we have to pass it to see what’s in it” Pelosi and her equally pandering Democrat cronies was supposed to make health care “affordable” for those downtrodden unwashed masses. With such a “landmark” piece of legislation that clearly defined Barack Obama’s presidency, why are inner city minorities not able to have adequate health care?

1 Like

So the only reason people are poor is because of bad choices? That’s it?
Sounds like you solved that socioeconomic conundrum.

Then why does it have two names? Duh.

No, not all, just most.

1 Like

No. But in the majority of cases that is correct! Aside from that, I do appreciate your use of an old an tired stupid debating trick: exaggerate your opponent’s position and then use your exaggeration to deflect.

JWK

Joe Biden wants elderly American citizens, who paid into Medicare all their lives, to surrender their healthcare to millions of illegal entrants who have invaded America’s borders.

This is the quote:

They are poor, because racism, not because they made bad choices

Where is the word some? Ain’t gonna find it.
I didn’t exaggerate anything. I repeated what was said to make sure I understood correctly.

Who besides yourself said “All”?

Demonstrate how anyone living in the US today is poor because of racism.

A considerable portion of the poverty among blacks is a remnant of pre civil rights and the days when it was made as difficult as possible for blacks to own homes or move up the ladder to good paying jobs, build generational wealth, redlining etc. That was unadulterated racism on the face of it. Removing most of the obstacles to success does not instantly lift millions of blacks out of poverty or fix immediately all of the associated problems caused by first being enslaved for a couple of centuries and then forced to live as veritable untouchables for another century after that.

Poverty contributes to a higher death rate from ALL diseases.

Fauci did not say racism CAUSES the higher death rate, he said it contributes, and he did not indicate HOW MUCH it contributes. He is correct.

Odd, after I made a decision to escape poverty, it took around five years to do it.

3 Likes