Fauci amendment no more health 'dictator in chief'

No, but he can influence the gullible. They vote.

2 Likes

Some “masks” that were approved to be ok, actually dispersed the “facehole” emissions to a finer mist, allowing it to travel even further. It actually worked against the purpose it was thought to fix.

What power does Fauci have?

The Jackass Whisperer. :rofl:

1 Like

As I said, when I can smell things through a mask I don’t have much confidence that it is going to stop a virus.

1 Like

What does that have to do with the media treating Fauci like he was God? Any time Trump disagreed with him or disregarded the effectiveness of masks they would just sneer and talk about how much of a Neanderthal he was for disagreeing with Fauci.

2 Likes

Lol I watched hockey players perform at an Olympic level wearing masks. Kind of puts that “I’m strangling to death after a minute” stuff in perspective.

3 Likes

The left has sided completely with Big Pharma.

4 Likes

If an Olympian can do it, these amateur kids have nothing to whine about! :wink:

3 Likes

They’re in bed with Big Oil too.

3 Likes

Lol tell me about how you love monoclonal antibodies that are the same damn thing as the vaccine, except they’re made in a lab instead of your own body.

Part of the reason is the arrogance of those who just say, “my way or the highway”.

The masks have now just become a form of virtue signaling and if “YOU” don’t wear one throwing a temper tantrum.

3 Likes

If they were, you’d be happier. You guys want liberals to worship big companies.

Never vaxxed or even tested here. :raising_hand_man:

3 Likes

Keep it simple. Compare the opening of Disneyland vs Disney World in a mandate free state vs a mandate state.

Disneyland was kept closed for a year for no reason. Two states with polar opposite mask mandates.
Nowhere did the masks help in any tangible way.

1 Like

Well, y’all do now. Next. :rofl:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lol yeah because the only answer you pushed is to do nothing. It’s not like you were offering a second option.

Really? Try sanding drywall and test em. :wink:

4 Likes