Fauci amendment no more health 'dictator in chief'

This is what Rand Paul has time for?

1 Like

When I can smell someone’s cologne or perfume through a mask it only takes common sense to know that it isn’t filtering out a smaller particle.

Children’s immune systems will be compromised by treating them as though they should never catch a virus again.

We didn’t evolve over thousands of years so that within your brief lifetime you think you’ve got it all figured out.

Nature will always outsmart scientists. Scientists are limited by what they know now and what they now know can later be proven false.

3 Likes

So you’re going with your feelings about how the immune system works and how viral particles are transmitted?

Thanks for playing.

1 Like

Feel free to predict the next pandemic and how scientists are going to save the world.

You (scientists) are looking in your rear view mirror. Nature is ten steps ahead of you and always will be.

2 Likes

So, our response wasn’t perfect, so we shouldn’t bother responding?

You are deflecting. These were the topics.

Cloth masks worked. Not 100%, but they did.
Masking during a pandemic was in no ways damaging kids’ immune systems, and no one (well, except some nuts) was suggesting we keep kids in a bubble forever.

You’ve offered nothing but your feelings. Have you anything else?

1 Like

Wild how getting vaccinated against a virus is now a partisan thing.

Just wild.

1 Like

GOP’s been post-policy since—Obama, maybe? They’re full-time cable news theater now.

He denied “chain of function” research was being conducted when directly asked about it by Senator Rand Paul while he was under oath. If…that’s a lie, he should be prosecuted? It’s the entire basis for this pandemic that’s killed millions and millions around the world and if his ass was pompous and as arrogant as he stated in 2012 when he said…“the gain in knowledge was worth the risk”, he purposefully made the decision that instigated this whole, predictable pandemic.

2 Likes

We have 2 years of actual global data showing that the masks were not worth the fighting over.

Nowhere did they make a difference.

2 Likes

No they did not. Not even marginally. Certainly not worth the bum fights and fatal confrontations they produced.

Fauci was right the very first time he answered the question and two years of data showed THAT was the correct response.

2 Likes

Of course we should. But too much power in the hands of one person is never a good thing.

Covering one’s faceholes to reduce the transmission of a respiratory virus is now a political question.

How far have we fallen?

Yeah. Common sense and an open mind.

How much power does Fauci have?

Can he dictate what States and localities do?

Where did Science! run off to, anyway?

:thinking:

2 Likes

They absolutely did work, but you are just going to reject the data that shows they did.

And the only reason there were any confrontations was because of spoiled Americans who equated inconvenience during a public health crisis with The Worst Tyranny Ever.

1 Like

A bunch of babies who pretended that they were the only one’s in the world who didn’t like wearing a mask but instead of sucking it up… they threw a temper tantrum.

Those are the people we should listen to I guess.

I may be the only unvaccinated person remaining on these boards. It was never a concern over the last 2 years and ~10 states.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Correct. I’m amazed at the sheer stupidity when I see people walking their dog outside with a mask on, driving their car (alone) with a mask on, etc.

Then they go fill up at the gas station, touch a nozzle that has been handled by a hundred people and think they are safe and sound because they are wearing a mask.

2 Likes