Fauci amendment no more health 'dictator in chief'

Same. I guess I’m not the type to shove things inside me just because Daddy Gov said so. :rofl:

4 Likes

But only racist white men like Joe Rogan support their use, right?

1 Like

Explain to me why you’re unhappy then. All you guys do isla preach that people with money and power are smarter and prettier than us because they have money and power.

So what’s the joke? This is what you guys claim to want. You love big business (except when there’s a culture war issue to be exploited). Anti vaccine and pro insulin costing a thousand bucks. It’s a joke.

Can’t. I’m happy beyond comprehension. Rich beyond measure. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not true. Vaccinate the vulnerable. Leave the rest of us alone. Work on therapies. Encourage people to take vitamin D, vitamin C…etc.

Teach handwashing, and preventative measures, etc.

4 Likes

We?

It was the governors and D state public health officials that ruined trust and cooperation.

For nothing with the masks and that made vaccine a much tougher sell. The vaccine was the only thing that worked and it did not do as much as promised.

Still people will vomit out foggy propaganda.

1 Like

The entire “pandemic” I touted the need to eliminate sugar/processed foods, to lose weight and improve metabolic health. The Karens on social media said I was just “fat shaming people and was too selfish to wear a damn mask.”

3 Likes

If the government pushes it I’m apt to do the exact opposite.

5 Likes

You can thank Brandon for the cost of insulin.

3 Likes

Never treat it any different than a woman saying, “I’m fine!” :rofl:

3 Likes

I hate crony capitalism. Large corporations that benefit from buying so-called representatives in government are no better than Standard Oil. They are not part of the free market.

2 Likes

True. I recall a member on this board thinking he was happy to go to a bar and socialize if the bar screened everyone for being vaccinated.

4 Likes

Some even wanted pox party hosts to be thrown in prison for murder. :wink:

3 Likes

I disagree, although it wasn’t statutorial. Which makes it all the more egregious.

I don’t think Paul’s “solution” will address the problem.

Or left on the street to die from cancer. How about not getting a life saving transplant cause of vaccination “status”.

Largely discounted are those who literally cannot be vaccinated. How about the “meh” attitude for those crossing our border who refuse to be vaccinated. They seem to get a pat on the head, a wink and a nod from the authoritarians.

4 Likes

Those virtue boxes became a tower real quick. Imagine the zombie hordes with a virus that kills a full 1%.
:dizzy_face:

5 Likes

No they called Trump a Neanderthal because he said stupid things.

Fauci is the director of NIAID which has no dictatorial whatsoever.

He’s Just a conservative boogeyman cause he also works for POTUS.

Allan

Aka 800,000 plus Americans.

Allan

1% of 7 billion is 70 million people.