Father of sexual assault victim arrested in Loudoun

The school board said, in October, that they had not been informed of the specifics of the incident until it was reported in the media. Note the careful wording of “specifics”. Of course they would have been informed of an incident like this happening in the school restroom both for potential liabilities as well as for correcting the situation.
It was apparently known in the community by the time of board meeting, as the accusation of the daughter lying was made by someone.
This was allowed to get all the way to the DOJ as an example of an arrest of a trouble maker without it letting out why he was making trouble.
The report was, by the way, that specifics not be discussed with individuals until the police had investigated. The school board members would have been in no way involved in the incident so there would be no point in hiding this from them.

1 Like

When did you choose to be a hetero female? Were you 6? `12? 16?

Or did you just always just know?

Why?

or, in the actual real world, as a perverted sicko pretend to identify as a female to get unquestioned access to the ladies

and peep, rape, etc

this is what adults who understand reality realize is going on

Actually you have focused on “anti gay anti trans” more. Yes there are those who believe biologically assigned males equipped with a dangling participle regardless of their aspirations belong in the boys room only. Same for females, they belong in the ladies room. Most posts are outraged over the Loudoun county school’s administrators from the school where the first crime was committed all the way up to the ■■■■■■■■■ school board handling of the situation. They actually facilitated a crime, are complicit and are criminals themselves that belong in jail.

So by your assessment it is your position that the school board, although informed of two rapes in their schools, because of “specifics” and a “do not discuss” policy until police investigate they become absolved of involvement?
Fascinating.

I think you misconstrued what he meant. He was saying there was no reason to hide this from the school board like people have claimed.

Hit is good that you put a question mark there since you totally did not understand what I wrote. What they were not involved in nor witness to was the actual attack, so the police would have had nothing to learn about the attack from them.

Psst, that’s how we ended up with separate facilities to begin with. Some men made women fearful of trusting any men.

Do you feel the school board should be assigned a level of accountability over the handling of these rapes? The school board oversees the policies that allowed a “gender identity” sexual predator access to a female bathroom to carry out not one but two rapes of minor girls.
I hope the father sues Loudon county school district into bankruptcy. And unless board members are somehow protected from civil liability, he should sue them all individually as well.

I guess I m dense.

I have no idea what the purpose of your post is here.

I m not anti gay or anti trans…I am anti rape of teenagers and I m anti lying by leftists in the local school board…I m certainly anti turning the father of a raped teenage into a symbol of domestic terrorism.

3 Likes

That’s a round about way of defending the rapist imo. Disgusting.

2 Likes

Yes. There has been a ton of disgusting stuff in this thread.

3 Likes

Simply pointing out where we are as a failed society. Our schools are not just open season for sex predators as a result of forced acceptability of those with “reassigned gender”, but those in charge can wiggle and worm their way out of accountability.
And you are correct, the father was unjustly treated in his demands for answers.
This kind of ■■■■ can push a man to wig out and start shooting up the place!

I appreciate the clarification

I feel like I ve learned a lot I d rather not have learned from reading this thread.

It’s not that hard. Rape in school is wrong. The officials running the school lying about the rape are wrong. Turning the father of the raped girl into a right wing villain is wrong.

5 Likes

That says it all.

1 Like

I’ve mentioned it before. The J’Biden clown show has facilitated the importation of not just new illegally acquired goobermint dependent voters but young criminals who will be dumped into school systems across the country. These psychopaths come from cultures where forcible rape of minors is a gang initiation rite of passage if not a machismo obligation. To them it’s just another day.
But thanks Joe

1 Like

Woke are a canableistic species.

You must mean wokescolds.