Father of sexual assault victim arrested in Loudoun

No … I said what I mean. Wokes are quick to turn on their own when they stray from the doctrine.

2 Likes

Right, those are wokescolds. Not all self-described “woke” people do that.

I hear Loudoun County Public Schools issued an apology…and board member resigned today.

2 Likes

You are right. There are the eaters and the eaten. As I said, be aware if who is near when you stray from acceptable woke doctrine.

Good luck finding a unified woke doctrine.

Which cultures?

My understanding is that its part of a satanic South American ritual known as a “fiesta”؟

Yeah, it’s a dangerous environment that you live in.

I don’t “live” in it. It’s mostly online.

Then you should be safe …

No worries here.

Yep. The walls are closing in. Here’s the story. Loudoun County superintendent apologizes, board member resigns as backlash grows over alleged sexual assaults

From the linked article. “Superintendent Scott Ziegler apologized for saying during a June event that the Virginia district had no record of assaults taking place in its bathrooms. His comments came amid debate about policy changes related to self-identified transgender students. Ziegler said Friday that he misunderstood the question when he made the comment.
Ziegler also said he is “sorry that we failed to provide the safe, welcoming, and affirming environment that we aspire to provide.” He told affected students and families: “We acknowledge and share in your pain and we will continue to offer support to help you and your families through this trauma.”

Further down in the same story.

“ Scott Smith, a Loudoun County father who was arrested at that June event, said this week that his daughter was sexually assaulted in a girls’ bathroom at Stone Bridge High School by a male student who was wearing a skirt. The Loudoun County sheriff’s office has confirmed that an on-campus sexual assault was reported on the day Smith says his daughter was victimized”

Heads need to roll.

3 Likes

Thug for one

2 Likes

Is it just me?

Not sure where your going exactly but I don’t think so.

It seems to me the folks there are going from the “we have no record of an incident” phase to the “pucker up we are screwed” phase!

I’m sick of this “feel your pain” crap.

Let the lawsuits commence filings.

“…the school board, on the direction of the police to the principal, is not informed of the incident…”

Time for a new take, as Ziegler, head of the school board, has now apologized for saying in June that there was no incident. He “misunderstood the question”.

Totally agree. This isn’t complicated…the rapist needs a cell…the people who tried to cover the crime need to face appropriate consequences based on the law.

The only people who’s pain I feel are the actual victims of the actual crimes.

3 Likes

The father filed suit a day or two ago. Bbet there will be more.