Father of sexual assault victim arrested in Loudoun

Did one? Or did the only one who raped claim to be “gender fluid”?

I think you find yourself in the minority in this situation.

A majority of voters would support a law requiring public institutions to allow transgender people to use bathrooms that align with their gender identity or stated sex, according to the latest Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll.

Could a student who doesn’t identify as gender-fluid have entered that bathroom and attacked that girl? Yes or no.

I don’t think so. Let’s 'mocracy on it.

1 Like

Did one?

Could a student who doesn’t identify as gender-fluid have entered that bathroom and attacked that girl? Yes or no.

Did one?

Well you would be happy to know that the law still exists today. Rape is illegal, even in a woman’s bathroom.

However there has never been a “law” protecting your right to use a bathroom that matches your genitals.

Not true.

All that hmm and hawing to avoid that you see. Once again grasping at the 1%.

No one has ever said that on here. If you are so worried about why don’t you start a discussion on it.

No no rule that is why they have to provide proof to the administration.

What part of I wrote it down did you not understand?

Quit being obtuse. Going through transition or transitioned is not arbitrary.

So why should we allow males in restroom if there is no Trans in a school? See how easily it is. If they are Trans let them in if not no. Don’t make a arbitrary rule that anyone can enter.

And that is the problem you feel anyone can go in any restroom. You are try to convince yourself that cis males would not pretend to get in female locker room.

Then why did you ask how to tell them apart.

If you can’t even remember what you are claiming then there is no reason to keep with this debate. You claim you are against cis men from using female restroom but want to make every rule to allow them to do just that. You are lying to yourself.

Your refusal to answer my question is answer enough. Thanks.

Not interested in your fairy tale.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Do you feel a male could have walked in and no one would have said anything if it wasn’t for this rule?

1 Like

As I said…outcome would have been totally different. There would have been more public sympathy for the father if the kid wasn’t a freak. Lot more.

You’re right, but some individuals will argue that “gender-queer” individuals (people who are intersex, trans, non-binary, etc.) due to hormone therapy will have weaker desires of their assigned sex and less potent function of their assigned genitals. I’ve seen this argument a couple of times now.

Then there are people who are pretending to be such. And I think others in the LGBTQ community would need to be angry because these fakers bring anguish to the community with perpetuating stereotypes.

Off-topic but something similar: There’s a transgender woman on the Internet named Christine Weston Chandler. She got arrested at the end of July for allegedly raping and having an incestuous relationship with her 79-yr.-old mother who has dementia.

Many people in the LGBTQ refuse to call her by her preferred pronouns, because they state that she isn’t truly transgender.

Where are the lines in the sand drawn on this issue?

Look, I understand I don’t speak for everyone but the one time I deeply regretted being female was when I was sexually assaulted back in June by a guy with dementia. Because of the setting, I wasn’t allowed to fight back because if I did, I would get in trouble. Since he had middle to late stage dementia I was discouraged from pressing charges against him, as he wouldn’t be fit to stand trial. This is why he never got in trouble for doing it, either, because they told me that dementia can make someone hypersexual. They had it on camera. Nothing was done.

I have a feeling that some individuals decide that they are gender queer because of some sort of sexual assault (all the way up to rape). I’m not saying they aren’t, but what if some individuals are just confused and using gender queer status as a means to cope with what happened to them? What if some individuals are outright faking so as to get an upper hand on someone, in some way?

When are we going to stop giving people a pass because of fear of doing discrimination, ageism, ableism, transphobia, and all of that?

Oh

1 Like

It doesn’t matter that they were wearing a skirt unless there’s evidence that shows that skirt was what gave them access to the ladies room. If the school policy is to let trans folk use the bathroom that corresponds with their gender identity then it doesn’t matter what they were wearing because skirts plenty of women, both trans and cis, wear pants sometimes. It’s your side thats grasping onto the skirt as him its evidence of something nefarious when its not.

It’s implied by the focus on just women as the victims. Selective victim picking.

Okay, bring it up with your local school board.

Rape is happening in many schools now or transgender people are allowed to use the restroom that corresponds with their gender identity is happening in many schools now?

There are out trans people is schools these days. I don’t think there were even any known homosexuals in my school in the 90s. Different times, different needs.

The gatekeeping required doesn’t seem realistic. In a way this is how its always been in the sense that if you pass as the gender you identify with then people won’t know your trans in the first place.

People shouldn’t be spying on people for sexual gratification in the restroom. That’s an issue regardless if they are a straight male or a gay/bi female.

Because you want to gatekeep.

I’m quite aware of what I’m claiming. I believe men should use the men’s room and women should use the women’s room. I don’t believe it reasonable to gatekeep who is a cis-man doing so for sexual reasons or legit trans woman doing so because they identify as a woman based on their appearance. It’s the honor system which is similar to how things already are. Inappropriate behavior is inappropriate behavior and thats what should be addressed. Not access. I don’t care the gender or sexual orientation of the person who is engaging in inappropriate behavior in the bathroom… I care that they are engaging in inappropriate behavior.

Parental concern over sexual assaults in schools? How dare they? Domestic terrorists the lot of them.
Wait until the cultures that accept child rape begin attending the public schools.

3 Likes