Father of sexual assault victim arrested in Loudoun

Agreed. Does your© policy help or hinder those attacks?

1 Like

Transferring Xi to another school is problematic.

2 Likes

I can agree with that. Thus the problem in some cases.

1 Like

It does neither. The policy does not apply, in any way, to people who going to attack someone.

Obviously it does. Xi had a right to be where he attacked.

2 Likes

And not having that right wouldn’t have stopped him in the least.

There has to be a line somewhere. Does “feels like a girl” make sense as that line?

Of course big picture, it’s not about where that line is, but who gets to draw it.

2 Likes

Perhaps. But that’s counterfactual because Xi does have that right.

He always had the right to be in there

Could a student who doesn’t identify as gender-fluid have entered that bathroom and attacked that girl? Yes or no.

Why not 1?

After thinking about this, I am going to disagree.

“Tolerance” is not “allowing to participate by their own rules”.

Tolerance is simply not attempting to destroy. For example, tolerating your existence does not require me to feed you. I am just waiting for you to starve.

Pardon the crude analogy.

3 Likes

Did a student, yes or no?

No, Xi didn’t.

There was a bathroom law?

Please answer my question.

Before this wokism, if a male went into a female restroom, there were but a few possibilities, mostly unacceptable.

There was an expectation and concern expressed.

Now you© have normalized what once was a deviation. Forced a majority to accept the feelings of a minority, to adapt to them.

Of course that is the whole purpose of the “culture war”, to cancel a culture and replace it with a different one.

And yes, the expectation is submission to the new sensibility. Complete submission. If one doesn’t, then one is “bad” and must be repressed.

3 Likes

Yes…but school and public action would have been much different.

2 Likes

Answer your counterfactual? Why?

Yes. It has been a law for thousands of years.

It’s called “An act that little girls get to go to the restroom without being raped”

1 Like

Could a student who doesn’t identify as gender-fluid have entered that bathroom and attacked that girl? Yes or no.