Father of sexual assault victim arrested in Loudoun

No you don’t or you wouldn’t be openly advocating restrooms for all because of feelings. You know your position is wrong compared to mine so you are trying to parrot my position while still refusing acknowledge accommodations can be made without giving free reign to males.

First it is not an honor system similar to before. Before there was consequences for going in now there is not. If you think teenage boys with a license to go in a female locker room with no consequences will not abuse that right you are very very naive.

Now…

“Always believe the woman unless she is a man”

2 Likes

Why use gender to determine where biological functions are performed?

How about we change the signs and they say
“Males” and “Females” because those are biological distinctions appropriate for designating where biological functions should be performed.

Would progs issue a creative banshee scream?

This is very presumptuous of you. I promise you I believe my position to be right and yours to be wrong.

Is your confusion that I use men to refer to both cis men and trans men and women to refer to cis women and trans women?

If you passed no one noticed. It’s not like there was a force field that repelled people with a Y chromosome.

If you think teenage boys with a license to go in a female locker room with no consequences will not abuse that right you are very very naive.

Then go after the abusers and not the non-abusers.

Separating by function doesn’t make a lot of sense. Last I checked both men and women perform the same biological functions in the bathroom: defecate and urinate. The only difference is that men sometimes standup and women sometimes do things related to menstruation.

There’s not really any biological need to separate them… the fact that we still have separate facilities is purely cultural.

I hate to break the news to you but people also use male and female to refer to gender.

I be,I eve it’s been confirmed sexual assault is one of the charges but the case is still pending.

A rapist effected that young girl.

Trans has nothing to do with it.

By sanctioning the use of a disguise to ambush the victim … and then use that existence of that sanction to excuse the crime.

4 Likes

That isn’t what you were told, but male who entered the girls bathroom was wearing a costume. That is the normalization part we are talking about.

2 Likes

He sees what he wants to see. He’s a lib.

1 Like

Yeah … a Republican idea.

1 Like

Leftist Republicans.

No. Liberal Republicans.

The naïveté is overflowing! Loudoun county schools, administrators and school board members failed to protect two victims of rapes in a school bathroom then engaged in a “play dumb” and cover up scheme. Oh yes, go after the abusers indeed.

1 Like

Leftists.

So your position is don’t go after abusers? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Of course! In this case the abusers are running the ■■■■■■■■■ schools! Wake the ■■■■ up.

When I referred to abusers I meant the people committing sexual assaults and engaging in inappropriate behavior in public restrooms and locker rooms. I already addressed way earlier in the thread that its bad if the schools are covering up assault and obviously they should be trying to protect students.

Wake the ■■■■ up.

And here I thought I was already woke. :wink:

Good come back. Props

1 Like

Ohhhhh so that was just BS when you guys tried to make a distinction between biological sex - which in the English language is denoted by the words “male” and “female” - and gender.

Actually I knew that but decided to make you admit it here and now.

3 Likes