Fake News Is An Enemy of We The People

You’d find more lies from Donald in a week’s worth of press conferences than a year of the media combined.

If fake news is the enemy of the people, what does that make Donald?

I do not deny that Fox participates in fake news…if that’s what your point is?

So glad we agree! And Donald - does he likewise participate in fake news, or have you run out of time?

This is my take also.

It’s all around us but it’s too a point, where I believe it’s accelerated way beyond historical limits. We are in unchartered waters of fake news.

In your example… you had a problem with a reporter comparing corona deaths to Vietnam deaths because Vietnam was a choice and corona was not.

Correct?

So I asked if that reporter had compared corona to 9/11 deaths, would you have the same problem? Since both 9/11 and corona wasn’t a choice.

Glad we agree that Donald has accelerated the problem to a degree “uncharted.” We should demand better leadership and refuse to support him.

1 Like

What? I think you maybe having the same…after 5:00 problems…and then again…maybe it’s just me? :sunglasses:

Wifey poo says…gotta go. :sunglasses:

1 Like

trump is doing to the press what i thought reagan should have been doing in the 80’s

1 Like

This why Trump coined the phrase “Fake news”. I’m surprised no one has bought this interview up.

1 Like

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/bbc-caught-red-handed-selectively-editing-a-trump-speech/

And Bush II

Why is it, that now, you choose, to believe Trump? Could it be because he’s telling you, what you want to hear? If so, is this not…fake news?

I’m witnessing retractions. This is the news source itself, stating…what they reported is false? Do you not witness more examples of this, that at any time in our nation’s history?

Thank you fine sir for providing evidence of what this thread is all about.

1 Like

Because this is how he operates…in that, he knows what his supporters want to hear. and what they’ll believe. I’ve quoted the movie “Gladiator” before in regards to Trump…“He knows what Rome is, Rome is the mob”

And that was at least Trump being honest. From day one he made the press the enemy. He demeaned them and made it so his base at rallies would flip them off and call them dirty names. I am sure that if security was not present a few in the press corps would have been attacked. Then he picked press secretaries who would lie at a pretty regular clip. Then he cut the press off of daily briefings only allowing for questions when he wanted and then would dance around and not answer many. Many in the press had to relay on inside sources. When it was negative Trump calls it “fake news”. But almost every time the WH press office will not comment. The OP thinks that the press should respect Trump. But he doesn’t have to respect them? Usually doesn’t work that way.

both bushes but def II

1 Like

MSM = 99.999% accurate

1 Like

Wow…he must be a lot smarter then than you’re giving him credit for if he’s able to discern this, constantly, throughout the day, when responding to reporters questions? Do you really believe President Trump is that smart and if so, how come you never said this prior to this thread? Is your “Gladiator” response an admission to Trump’s ability to read the minds of his supporters on a constant basis. If so, this man must be brilliant? Wouldn’t you agree? :sunglasses: