Fake News Is An Enemy of We The People

I find no comfort in where we are heading as a nation in regards to truth.

That’s not fake though. As long as they are using actual number for Corona deaths and vetinam deaths, are they really fake?

No, however it could be bias. They could compare corona deaths to the civil war and say well corona isn’t that bad.

You think FOX is engaged in a deliberate campaign of misinformation with a purpose over and above making billions off sheople seeking bias confirmation?

OK, what is it then?

I do believe what you’ve described is a real thing. Let’s not gloss over though, what I’ve described. That too…is a real thing and it’s of paramount importance…especially taking George Carlin’s observations into the equation regarding “half” the people? :sunglasses:

Now…swim…out of the shallow end of the pool…and rethink what I’ve described…and leave your political leanings in…the shallow end where they belong. K? :sunglasses:

1 Like

…which is what I attempted to convey. Now…don’t go down that rabbit hole…K? :sunglasses:

Remember this then…in your life…the “truth” begins and ends with you.

If you can’t even admit that Trump is a huge problem propagating false claims of “fake news”, how can we discuss the broader picture in good faith?

2 Likes

Here’s where it’s fake? First, the Viet Nam war was a choice? The corona virus was not. It also was not politically favorable, looking backwards. The reporter knew this and hence, how she framed her question? If you do not understand that…you’re the sheople I’m describing in my OP?

Very good point. Donald himself regularly engages in misleading, exaggerated, and/or outright false information. When the media calls him out on it, he condemns them as fake news, and his supporters reward him by collectively nodding and applauding.

I can’t explain it fully but I can explain it in part by selling air time for advertising dollars?

It’s easy. Rise above and I’ll be there waiting for you. :sunglasses:

So the primary reason FOX News engages in misinformation is to make money?

Are we allowed to call individual people here a “sheople”? Because i would like to get in on this.

1 Like

To a degree…that’s the basis for all of capitalism.

So?

Would you have been ok with a comparison to 9/11 deaths? That wasn’t a choice.

Yes…it’s a free world. Have at it my friend. :sunglasses:

Well then you have you answer to why FOX news is part of the problem in their promotion of fake news.

Now then - does Donald’s pathological mendacity help or hinder We the People?

I’d bet a permaban that I can find more lies that Trump has told than I would find false articles posted by CNN since 2016.

I’m sorry. It’s after 5:00 on a Saturday evening so you’ll have to elaborate on your post cuz I don’t understand and…I don’t have that much time left…by design? :sunglasses: