Fake News Is An Enemy of We The People

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/cbs-news-caught-spreading-fake-news-to-scare-americans/

I’ll be happy to but I have read your posting history for quite some time and you just can’t seem to see Trump as a big problem.

I’ll agree the media is biased. No doubt.

MSM = 99.998% accurate

Although this article isn’t completely fake… the reporting was real the image wasn’t aligned to the story.

OMG! :sunglasses:

1 Like

MSM = 99.997% accurate

…and orange man baaa, baaa, baaad too…amirite? :sunglasses:

No…Quite the contrary, his base is easy to figure out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/10/14/business/media/turkey-syria-kentucky-gun-range.amp.html

I offered a permaban bet earlier in the thread. Would you like to take me up on it?

Am I? Wow…and I haven’t even been able to figure myself out yet? :sunglasses:

Yes…but depending on how one sidedly warped your bet is? :sunglasses:

And so do all of you.

If he was half what you paint him to be you wouldn’t feel the need to do so.

MSM = 99.996% accurate

I’ll give you this one but I don’t normally count retractions.

Do you want to take me up on my bet?

Some details would need to be worke me out but that’s my offer

You contradicted yourself.

MSNBC claiming the Tucson shooter was triggered by Palin.

1 Like

The press has always had a political agenda. Cable news made it worse. They have a tendency not to hold power accountable because they don’t want to lose access. I was hearing a Chris Hedges interview about talking to other reporters during Gulf War II, who disagreed with the conflict for various reasons, but declined to make their thoughts known because they “had bills to pay”.
Journalism is infected with careerism, for sure.
Despite this, I’m not going to let the right wing train me (that sheeple thing you keep talking about) to toss out any story they report that is critical of the press as “fake news”. They get it wrong more frequently than I would like, but there’s no ■■■■■■■ way I’m trusting powerful entities in Washington and on the radio in their stead.

1 Like

Present your bet my friend. It’s that simple? :sunglasses:

Are you confusing opinion pieces with actual news?

Also you can keep posting articles… but I’ve never said the MSM has never posted a false article.

I agree my friend and I truly respect your opinion because over time, I’ve concluded, I may not agree but…your opinion wasn’t sheoplized. This isn’t true for the many IMHO?

1 Like