Fake news failure leads to FBI raid

It’s also nice to see wingnuts dying on a hill for a hateful, absolutely indefensible troll like Roger Stone. The GOP = the American right = Donald Trump: a terrible, lying con artist who surrounded himself with other grifters, monsters, and punchables.

4 Likes

When Trump crashes and burns, just wait for the craven rebrand from these cowards. He was never really a Republican. They’ll put some GOP placeholder in charge (Hey, that Marco Rubio sure is young and fresh!), who will support almost all the same terrible GOP ideas and policies, but he’ll Tweet biblical verses and avoid ■■■■■■■■ all over the carpets. And we’ll have to forget all about President . . . what was his name again?

1 Like

Obama told you while he was president there was no way Putin or anyone else could fix an national election.

They got caught is the only reason they admitted it.

Thing is, even if Trump crashes and burns, he will keep a significant part of his base and will never go away, unlike previous presidents. He’ll be there tweeting daily, riling them up til the day he’s gone.

Crashes and burns? lol!

i’m of the opinion that about 30 years ago American political opinion changed news forever in our country (including the strategy of denying reality).

The GOP base has disowned/disavowed every GOP president and presidential candidate for the last 30+ years. Trump will be no different.

1 Like

Fixing an election and interfering in an election are two vastly different things.

Sorry, Obama was right, one cannot fix an election where over 120 million people cast their votes.

What Russian facebook ad do think won the election for Trump?

We has so much fake news from the left these last two years I can’t even remember how the Cohen story fell apart last week after a record leftist gin up…

case in point

None that I am aware of, but it wasn’t only about Facebook ads.

yes…Ignoring reality. Or collusion delusion…

The rare statement from the Special Counsel’s office was a ploy to protect themselves. They feed the media candy treats in the form of leaks. The media, DOJ, and the FBI all share the same perceived enemy. Trump.

So the SC’s statement claiming the Buzzfeed story was “inaccurate,” and which Trump pounced on as vindication was . . . really just misdirection and a ploy to hurt Trump and protect the investigation (?) Hey, what’s in those red pills you been gobbling? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol Red Pills
Leakers: Comey, Baker, Strzok, McCabe…yeah it’s all imagination

I thought you love leaks?

Weird. I only listened to rush for a few minutes today, and he used the phrase “straw dog”. Which I thought odd, as I had never heard him say that before.

1 Like

A few minutes. lol I think you are the one constantly mentioning him.
I bet Rush has a lot of stalkers.

One thing is for sure. A con man can’t exist without Marks.

1 Like