Fake news failure leads to FBI raid

How does listening to a nationally broadcast radio program equate to me being a stalker?

That hurts my feelings.

And my straw dog.

2 Likes

But wouldn’t it have been more harmful to Trump if the SC hadn’t addressed the Buzzfeed article, and just left the story out there? Just as it seems like the nefarious Deep State would have been more effective had it leaked that Trump was under investigation during the campaign, while not facilitating and colluding with the media on this issue:

A savvy person like you should be able to explain all this multi-dimensional Candy Land strategery and macho Deep State head games to a dim bulb such as me.

1 Like

you’re thinking too logically.

1 Like

LOL!

10MuellerKnowsEverything

LOL! Typical.

1 Like

What is truly comical about this allegation is that although the Stone raid dominated the headlines for about six hours, it was then totally eclipsed by Trump’s surrender to Pelosi & Schumer on the shutdown. So by cratic’s logic, Trump didn’t end the shutdown to re-open the government, he did it to distract the media from the emails in the Stone indictment detailing Trump’s campaign’s conspiring with the Russian to influence the 2016 election.

Unless… wait for it… Trump really was ending the shutdown to further bury the Covington Story.

I suppose is unacceptable to acknowledge two events that occur within a few hours of each other could be independent of each other.

If I recall correctly, later that same friday the Sun went down. Obviously the Sun created darkness to make it harder to read fake news in newspapers. THE SOLAR SYSTEM IS CONSPIRING TO PROTECT FAKE NEWS!

Or as Thomas Jefferson says Act II of the musical “Hamilton” when he has grown weary of Hamilton’s marital infidelity: “Can we get back to politics now?”

1 Like

If the Special Counsel had or had not made an announcement concerning the Buzzfeed article, it would not have changed the outcome of the special counsel report. That is all they are tasked to do.
Why do you think the SC made the announcement?
Any idea why all the leaking from our DOJ and FBI? I would appreciate your take on the leaking matter.

You mean like smashing them with a hammer, or wiping them with a cloth?

Yes agreed, its typical say you only listened to a Rush a “few minutes” a day.

Creating a 2nd response. I had concern if I included it in my original response it might get flagged and removed. I want to thank you for your example on how to bypass a flag and post removal. A dim bulb like me, can learn much from a savvy person like you.

Thanks for womansplaining. I don’t want to keep you Rush.
Many want to know what he said

I really dislike the fake news media, they won’t even accurately report on Pizzagate.

3 Likes

Or who can forget the bowling green massacre

1 Like

Lol @ “punchables”.

“Punchables” was pretty good.

Why do you think the SC made the announcement?
Any idea why all the leaking from our DOJ and FBI? I would appreciate your take on the leaking matter.

The deaths of patriotic Americans at the bowling green massacre might be a joke to liberal elites in the media and on message boards but we take these things seriously. It’s these tragedies that the media ignores that got Trump elected and why he will deliver on his promise to build the wall so this never happens again.

CurtainGate
Nikki Haley and her fancy expensive curtains purchase

Thank God for the Trump administration without them we would have never been made aware of this great massacre of the innocents on national television

Pizzagate is the fake news deep state pedophilia conspiracy q-anon Trump-supporter story that just keeps on giving:

1 Like