Fake news failure leads to FBI raid

So to confirm -

You think that Robert Mueller is sitting in his office, scouring the internet trying to find anything he can on Trump and his cronies. One day some kid wearing a MAGA hat becomes the darling of the right over incomplete videos showing his staring at an older Native American, and it strikes Mueller to drum up some charges against Roger Stone. Mueller also determines that its even better optics to a) have the FBI raid Stone’s house at 6 am, and b) tip off CNN before hand (that last point is something I’ve seen told many times, and even was a thread here).

Do I have it right?

4 Likes

“Hopefully someday the middle-class common folk like Donald Trump and Roger Stone will get some power in this country.”

• The party who made fun of Cortez being a bartender who danced in college
1 Like

I have zero pity for the people who are about to look like undeniable dead-eyed moron cult members carrying water for this ceaseless parade of dirty crooks.

2 Likes

Lets see CNN right now and see if you are correct

The headlines:

1. Get ready for the arctic plunge–real

2. SOTU will not happen on Tuesday–real

3. Brokaw is truly sorry for his remarks about Hispanic–real

4. US and Taliban agree in principle to framework for peace deal, US envoy says–real

5. Shutdown debacle leaves Trump with stark choices–real

so I aint exactly sure what you are talking about

Allan (facts over opinions)

At this point its Pavlovian. Trump supporters see a story they don’t like and immediately claim “fake news.” They’ve been conditioned well by Trump himself.

1 Like

Yeah I guess the facts go to the side.

its incredibly stupid to call everything that certain networks say is fake news.

just not proven by the facts.

Allan

What coup? Stone has nothing to do with the Trump administration.

2 Likes

Yes… The first purpose of the Mueller investigation was to get Trump angry in hopes he fired Mueller, so they could call that obstruction and impeach. That failed and now his main purpose is helping the left control the news cycle. That’s why it won’t end. It’s 2020 campaign propaganda now.

The MAGA kid exposed the anatomy of their fake news systems, and it had to get off the air…

Isn’t Trump appointee and Republican Christopher Wray currently the director of the FBI???

1 Like

IF he does, he’ll just be another “rat” for the conservative republicans to dump on.

Yes, he should be ashamed of himself for allowing that raid…

How many time has fake news told us someone is gong to “flip”…Must be 100 times by now

you seem to have incredible insight regarding the reality of what is happening within our gov’t. Why do you not take this information and your sources to the greater public and expose the fraud, why waste your time on low traffic internet message boards?

We have a two tier justice system… One for reps and one for dems. The left loves that.

so you’re scared? or have you accepted defeat?

What an odd straw dog…LOL

We do - Reps openly and flagrantly violate the law, all bounds of decency and ethics, and refuse to hold themselves to account. Meanwhile if a Dem made a joke picture 10 years ago that was tasteless and inappropriate, he is driven from the party.

Two Tiered indeed.

meh, just wondering why you waste your information on low traffic message boards instead of taking it to the greater public. seems like a wasted opportunity to save the country. but, whatever.

Wait, I thought the investigation was to determine if there was Russian interference in the 2016 election. When did that change to getting Trump angry?

So, now the investigation is now helping the left control the news cycle?

Did the investigation help control the news cycle when the shutdown ended?
Did the investigation help control the news cycle when out-of-touch billionaire Wilber Ross claimed that out-of-work employees should be able to get loans?
Did the investigation help control the news cycle when Trump claimed he’d take full responsibility for the shutdown?

News programs admitted their rush to judgment on part of the video they were originally been given to view. News organizations admitted they were wrong.

Were you just as adamant about “fake news” when Fox News claimed that Philadelphia Eagles TE Zach Ertz was “kneeling during the anthem” when in fact Fox News was caught using a picture of Ertz kneeling and praying before the anthem even started?

Remember, these are the folks that brought you “the lack of indictments during the Obama administration obviously means a high level of corruption during the Obama administration.”

1 Like