Face it libs, your people are animals.(revised)

■■■■■■■■■ The OP framed all Biden supporters as among the most violent animals in the country as a part of the original thread on this topic. I’m a Biden supporter, so the broad-brush applied to me as well. You are merely reinforcing the behavior by the OP and using “lib” as some sort of derisive attack on me. It is transparent and weak.

1 Like

They are dangerous libs because ultranationalists know it. Futher, they must be suppressed with restorative, cleansing force, else satanic disorder infect the continuum

2 Likes

You’re playing dodgeball. And you’re losing. Bigly. Let’s say we don’t know who they want for president. Let’s live in that fantasy for a minute and ask this simple question.

Would you support using force to shut this crap down? Is it time to say enough is enough?

A so-called law and order lib would, but these animals are currently their allies. :man_shrugging:

Actually animals are much better behaved than those people.

1 Like

I don’t see that at all.

Oooohhh…look. Another attempt to derisively call me a “lib” proving that you have nothing here but petty cheap attacks and personal shots. I could care less if you don’t know what has been said previously on this topic. Plenty of others were here and read the prior thread.

Now, call me a “lib” some more and make yourself FEEEEEEEEEEL good! :rofl:

1 Like

Trump has links to Russians. MAGA hats are red. Several anarchists have red hammers and sickles on their garb. Trump supporters confirmed. This is fun.

It’s time to restore heaven-guided order and rightness, to suppress the satanic animality in the streets. Force is needed. This can only be just.

2 Likes

:hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

OP edited, lol.

^^ libs right now regarding the terrorists voting for their kid sniffer.

1 Like

Your own posting bears that out.

Consistently.

Own it.

:rofl:

I called it!

And …?

The political world is not split down the middle between Trump and Biden. Just because someone isn’t a Trump supporter does not mean they are supporting Biden, and vice versa. There are people out there who just want chaos.

2 Likes

You know what would make me feel reeeeealy good? You not dodging this question.

Would you support using force to shut this crap down? Is it time to say enough is enough?

If you don’t like being a lib, then don’t be one. :man_shrugging:

It really seems to bother you. I can’t change that for you. You have to want to change yourself.

1 Like