Face it libs, your people are animals.(revised)

WARNING.THIS VIDEO FEATURES A VIOLENT LIBERAL MOB USING OFFNESIVE LANGUAGE.

When is somebody, or some city going to tell these Biden people that enough is enough? Silence is violence. Is it time to shut this crap down?

Iā€™m a proud Biden supporter. Am I an animal too?

4 Likes

I need more info first. Would you support using force to shut this crap down? Is it time to say enough is enough? Which side are you on?

ā€œproudā€ eh? Damn youā€™ve evolved. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lond and proud. I respect NF a lot, even though we disagree on most subjects.

Allan

1 Like

ā€¦and obviouslyā€¦I donā€™t speak lib. :sunglasses:

Would you support using force to shut this crap down? Is it time to say enough is enough?

You are an animal if you donā€™t support the current POTUS.

Donā€™t cha know.

Allan

3 Likes

You need more information before labelling me an animal? A violent animal at that? Among the most violent people in the nation, right? Iā€™m a Biden supporter, so I must be an animal.

5 Likes

Force?

If they are breaking the law, arrest them.

If not. Leave them alone.

Itā€™s really easy.

Allan

4 Likes

Here in the Denver area, 6 protesters were identified and arrested for past protest activity including for inciting riots and kidnapping.

Now protesters are going to protest the arrest of those kidnappers.

In recent days some rioting has started to abate, but the protesters pledge a re-escalation of protesting, (thus, with the concomitant rioting), if charges do not get dropped against the kidnappers.

Animals, indeed.

No one labeled you an animal, unless youā€™re in that video. What you personify is your opinion alone.

3 Likes

Itā€™s long past time for this to be shut down.

If the authorities donā€™t want to do it then they can change the laws so self defense isnā€™t punishable in these cities.

Or, we can just remove Federal Funding.

Damn straight. Iā€™m proud to stand in defiant opposition of the single most authoritarian President the nation has seen since Lincoln. A criminal and a sociopath, a psychopath, who has abused the powers of the office granted to him by the people. You better believe I am proud to fight against this on behalf of our nation and its future.

5 Likes

If you say so.

Would you support using force to shut this crap down? Is it time to say enough is enough?

Biden supporters = animals.

Iā€™m a Biden supporter.

Thanks. And yes, I got snarky too. Iā€™m moving on. Keep up the good work. :+1:

Why do you care what a violent animal like me has to say here?

2 Likes

My people (my fellow libs and Biden supporters) are being insulted in this thread.

Broad brushing is never good, right.

Allan

2 Likes

Nowā€¦step away from the mirror and look again. :sunglasses: