Face it libs, your people are animals.(revised)

This one looks like a TMNT villain. :thinking:

1 Like

I already said that if someone breaks the law then hold them accountable.

Now prove this statementā€¦

yes. arrest the law breakers.

Sincerely,
not a Trump support.

1 Like

:rofl:

More FEEEEEEEEEELS!

Are you sure those are not Trumpists wearing riot gear and holding a stolen Biden sign? Just sayin.

Good lord. A victim is found.

Says the proud Biden supporter who pretends to be a true conservative.

Everyone sees it. I see deep feelings coming from your posts when you get called out for that.

Pretending this is about my feelings is just more libberish from you.

Be honest with yourself, and youā€™ll FEEEEL better. Trust me on that.

1 Like

You saw a Biden sign? Amazing.

Now, answer my question and make me FEEEEEEEEEEEL good.

Would you support using force to shut this crap down? Is it time to say enough is enough?

This is why some people may consider Biden supporters to be animals. Many who donā€™t commit violence, support violence. Thatā€™s pretty bad as well. Right? Where do you stand?

(Before you get all jacked up. Iā€™m not calling you an animal. Just trying to get you to answer a really easy question.)

Itā€™s time for the righteous to succeed and convene a restoration of the nation. Itā€™s time to cut out the deadwood. Itā€™s time to clean up the cities, to weed out the weaklings. Itā€™s time to get behind the President and put an end to the enemies of America.

That photo is not from the OP, nice try.

1 Like

You dodged a question? Not amazing. :smirk:

Would you support using force to shut this crap down? Is it time to say enough is enough?

But it is of Biden goons. The OP approves. :blush:

Lawlessness to curb lawlessness isnā€™t a winning strategy. Where were the police during all this? Why arenā€™t you calling them out for not ā€œshutting this crap downā€ if people were breaking the law?

1 Like

Itā€™s from the series of videos in the op link. Nice try.

Refusals to answer are usually answers in and of themselves.

He was trying to see if he could bait Altair into saying something to get suspended. I can get suspended all by myself. I donā€™t need his help. :laughing:

1 Like

No it isnā€™t, I watched them all.

Link me to the OP imbedded tweet that has that photo.

2 Likes

Following the orders of the city and mayors. Told to stand down and form a defensive perimeter around their precinct. Then told to abandon the precinct. I answered your question, now you answer mine.

I already did. I know it isnā€™t the answer you wanted. Suck it up, buttercup.