Face it libs, your people are animals.(revised)

I didn’t see a single Biden sign in that video…

2 Likes

Trump/OP/Hillary

You’ve talked about three different people so far.

When are you going to get to discussing the content of that video?

Yes, it is the claim.

Unless you are saying you were in that liberal mob, it doesn’t apply to you. (Unless YOU say it does.)

Thanks for helping to prove my point. And it is not like we have suddenly forgotten what was posted in the first OP that was deleted. Not because of the broad-brushing and labeling of all Biden supporters as animals and among the most violent people in the nation. Nope. Because of a failure to place a language warning in the OP.

I’m yelping, as you say. Must be because I’m one of the violent animals that the OP references and you back up. Good job!

1 Like

Those were invisible Biden signs they were carrying…

You just can’t see them…

Allan

It was in the original thread the OP created on this topic. I made up nothing.

Dehumanizing language, especially when deployed by golden-age obsessed, imperious conservatives, always turns out for the best.

3 Likes

You know nothing about me or my life.

I know that huffing and puffing virtue signals into the keyboard isn’t “battle.” :wink:

1 Like

You’re funny! :joy: I think they left their MAGA hats back at the Holiday Inn Express.

Here’s a clue. Why do you suppose City leaders let this crap go on? Maybe because they don’t want to upset their base?

Would you support using force to shut this crap down? Is it time to say enough is enough?

Depends on who’s doing it? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Palingenetic ultranationalism coupled with contemptuous othering; no problems here.

3 Likes

If you insist. Nobody else is.

Pointing out your poor argument is not about “backing up” anyone. It’s about pointing out your typical lib posting.

1 Like

Right? Nothing but a clinking, clanking, collection of collagenous junk? :grinning:

Would you support using force to shut this crap down? Is it time to say enough is enough?

Unlike some, I actually believe in law and order at all times. Someone breaks the law, then hold them accountable.

Now, are you going to provide proof that any of these people are Biden supporters? Or voters at all even?

1 Like

Restorative force argued for by people armed with stereotypes, sweeping generalizations and a dismal conspiracism: recipe for the best of futures.

1 Like

Libs virtue signaling while ignoring their terrorist comrades-in-voting. Beautiful. lol

1 Like

How do we know these people are liberals?

It is long past time to shut this crap down. Start rounding up the violent and charge them with sedition. 20 year prison stretch.

You’re arguing with flame and air here. What IS posted is what is posted. I can’t go by a lib’s claim of what I cannot look at myself.