Eye-opening poll shows 59% of Democrats

Who controls the control of the voter in mail-in voting? Is someone threatening them with loss of needed care or worse if they don’t vote a certain way? Who explains the ballot to the derelicts, the population that is below 80 or 60 on the IQ scale? Where’s the control of that?

4 Likes

The post to which I replied wasn’t truthful and was disingenuous at best.

I haven’t seen anyone suggest unvaccinated not be treated. In dire circumstances, I could see vaccinated being triaged ahead of unvaccinated because they are more likely to survive the virus, but that’s not the same thing as denying treatment.

Show me someone on the left “cheering” the death of anyone. The thread exists for the sole purpose or reminding people that you are 14 times more like to die being unvaccinated.

If you choose to not get vaccinated and your employer requires it that is on you. Choices have consequences. I’ve seen Dem posters on these boards go out of their way to convince an unvaccinated board member to get vaxxed instead of losing their job. Certainly not “cheering” people being fired.

I was more than willing to discuss the OP. The response I got wasn’t truthful and pointing out that fact is hardly personal.

1. Claim it’s personal to avoid honest discussion.

Registration does nothing to guarantee that undue pressure wasn’t put on the person who answered, or who really even voted.
Duh…

2 Likes

Yes yo do play games…and I’ll prove it.

Are seat belt laws authoritarian yes or no? Was seat belt law pushed by special interest groups yes or no?

1 Like

One that appears libs want to emulate.

1 Like

In response to get 97 percent vaccination rate.

Keep doubling down

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hmmm…very next post Spiff invoked God in the protection of medically compromised and wished unvaccinated good luck. Still not cheering people dying.

You have to register to vote to request a mail in vote.

No registration needed for on line polling.

Controls vs no controls.

Ya see now?

Allan

Yeah I see… a narrative that calls a ■■■■ sandwich cavier on rye.

So you don’t see a control on mail in voting.

Partisan blinders for sure.

Lol.

Allan

No.

1 Like

Well… you failed to tell me where the controls that I asked about are. So… not partisan. I’m just an engineer wondering if the designers of mail in voting took into account the various ways the system is likely to fail.

Here…is another example of playing stupid games.

So the gooberment in America doesn’t do no-notice health inspections?

There you go…Authoritarian.

Libs would fit right into China form of governance…or former Soviet Union.

2 Likes

:heart: “To each according …from each…” … check
:heart: Social credit score … check
:heart: Canceling opposition thoughts and speech … check

5 Likes

Dude what are you his wife? He said it we don’t need your lies about what he said in a post we can all read. If he did not mean he would have deleted it when he posted the next one.

Saying the same stupid things over and over again, do not make them true.