Eye-opening poll shows 59% of Democrats

Eye-opening poll shows 59% of Dem voters want unvaccinated confined at home, 45% want them in ‘designated facilities,’ 48% demand fines or imprisonment for anyone who questions efficacy of vaccines!

No authoritarian tendencies there, huh?

3 Likes

…and the sheoplization of the world marches on. Unvaccinated baaa, baaa, baaad.

4 Likes

Fines & imprisonment for QUESTIONING lord Fauci?

3 Likes

I am shocked that two conservative organizations have managed to construct a poll that confirms your bias

7 Likes

Ummmm…Rasmussen truth: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rasmussen-reports/

“His polling methodologies and protocols, widely acknowledged as among the most accurate and reliable in the industry, continue to guide and inform the company’s public opinion survey techniques. In addition, the editorial culture of excellence that he built is still very much in place”

BTW: So…you are saying polls can be skewed? I’ll remember that next election season a democrat is ahead in polls…

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Scott left in 2013. I don’t think it’s biased.

It’s still a C+ rated poller. I would take anything they put out with a grain of salt.

1 Like

If a pole was skewed politically, it’s worthless and over time would be recognized as such. Some…unlike yourself, can separate their feeeeelings from their work, making their work and themselves, recognizably professional.

1 Like

Yes, at this point virtually everyone is getting mild Omicron, whether vaccinated or not. That is freaking out the true believers who followed every twist and turn in the party line coming from Dr. Science Incarnate.

In Salt Lake City, the newspaper is demanding that the National Guard lock up all the unvaccinated under house arrest.

The solution to ineffective vaccines is not more vaccinations. No country has vaccinated its way out of the pandemic. Even the WHO is saying the boosters-forever strategy makes no sense.

5 Likes

Accuracy rating more like A-

Attack the poll, not the results. Even though a LOT of democrats in the US like the Aussie model, & actually DO agree with this poll, & YOU KNOW THAT.

1 Like

Truth does not penetrate the leftist mind.

2 Likes

I currently have Omicron and am waiting out my time of infectiousness. Hopefully “we” will all catch it, finally receiving mother nature’s vaccination and be cured of this world wide pandemic. Omicron is the answer, not the problem and I’m forecasting by Valentine’s Day…“we” will have herd immunity.

3 Likes

If you think democrats are not supporting punitive measures for the unvaxed, you need to read more.

2 Likes

But just remember…

They say we are the Authoritarians.

3 Likes

“Bad” and “biased” are two different things

Since returning after the holidays, three students in my daughters fifth grade class have come down with Covid. All three were fully vaccinated and wore masks at school.

3 Likes

I, a democrat don’t want the unvaxxed to stay home.

I want them to get the vax.

Allan

2 Likes

Ras is not an accurate poll.

They don’t poll cell phones, only land lines.

Allan

1 Like

They are on to us.

4 Likes