Eye-opening poll shows 59% of Democrats

Definitely authoritarianism.

;–)

Can I add 6.

Deflect to Trump even if the discussion has nothing to do with him.

Great list

3 Likes

I can’t believe you guys are falling for this nonsense.

59% of Dem voters want unvaccinated confined at home
45% want them in ‘designated facilities
48% demand fines or imprisonment for anyone who questions efficacy of vaccines!

I haven’t heard anyone espouse these beliefs or seen it posted on this forum. You © got played with a crap poll.

3 Likes

Then where have you been. Some leftist on here even want the unvaccinated to be refused treatment. They even have a thread cheering every unvaccinated death. They cheered people being fired and people having to show their papers.

4 Likes

None of which is on that list. Only one side cheers the unvaxxed thread by posting champagne and balloons.

Don’t like the truth do you.

3 Likes

Still waiting for you to post some. :wink:

Look a leftist who goes personal when they know they have lost.

4 Likes

I would add 7. See number 1,
They use that one often thinking you might have forgotten, and argue what you have already proven wrong.

2 Likes

First sign you are losing…claiming you won. It wasn’t personal.

Cons guide to navigating hard issues in forums

1-Open with a conspiracy. The crazier, the better.
2-When posting links, read the headline only, then fight to the death convincing others that the article says what it, in fact, does not say.
3-Reputable news sources are to be avoided if at all possible. Right wing fringe sites are good, but substack opinion pieces are the gold standard.
4-Proof and evidence are optional. You don’t have to prove your contention, others must disprove it.
5-Deflect to CRT. Remember, everything is CRT.
6-Accuse detractors of wanting to turn the USA into Venezuala.
7-Election fraud must be referenced in every thread.
8-Sheople and regurgibleating. Need I say more?
9-Call names. The more syllables the better. I.E.: dog faced pony Soldier.
10-And of course, Go Brandon!

1 Like

Fedgov dangles funding and grants to states dependent upon state-level seat belt use.

4 Likes

Do you see the Motte and Bailey?

Well far too much of what the government does involves attaching strings to funding. They take your money, and then offer to give it back … with strings.

Government tentacles are in just about every aspect of American society this way.

3 Likes

He’s got you attacking/defending seatbelts.

To be fair, it’s Rurudyne’s motte.

If the arguments for why the federal should have some new power delegated to it were so good shouldn’t the amendment process be easier?

But, no, since FDR they don’t need no stinking’ amendments … they just do as they please and kick the Constitution to the curb.

3 Likes

You don’t seem to be following this conversation very well. Seatbelts are pretty tangential to the poll referenced in the OP.

Granted.

But if the government obeyed the Law that even allows it to exist in the first place (the Constitution of the United States is an enabling act, considerably different in scope than the early French Republic’s charter with its powers in all circumstances whatsoever subject only what is politically expedient at the time … which style of document and government even early so-called “progressives” ignorantly favored) it would be incapable of doing much of anything for or to you.

Attacking fundamental lawlessness attacks all the lawlessness built upon it, no matter if these are seen as good or bad lawlessness.

When losing double down.

2 Likes