Eye-opening poll shows 59% of Democrats

Yeah, & it will be mostly black people…

The dems will choke on that one…

2 Likes

The left is already punishing the unvaccinated. Lose your job, can’t go to restaurants & other venues, etc.

3 Likes

Is that unconstitutional?

Nope…I do not play games.

Seatbelt laws to many on the hard right, equates to NK type of authoritarianism…

Which is ■■■■■■■ stupid. Just pointing out the idiocy of that type of thinking.

1 Like

He … who?

And what’s your point?

What kills me is their insistence that mask mandates are tyranny, meanwhile REAL tyranny is happening in China.

For example, detaining people in a mall until they get tested in a snap lockdown:

Or welding apartments shut with residents still inside:

It’s a persecution fetish, plain and simple

3 Likes

Limited amount of controls, unlike mail in voting.

Allan

Mail in votes have the control of registration whereas online polling does not. Duh.

Allan

1. when going personal and get called on it, lie about going personal.
1 Like

Go further upstream.

“Machine guns are already banned; only bad people won’t let us ban these, too!”

Thank you.

:+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4::fist:t5:

2 Likes

Who controls the control of the voter in mail-in voting? Is someone threatening them with loss of needed care or worse if they don’t vote a certain way? Who explains the ballot to the derelicts, the population that is below 80 or 60 on the IQ scale? Where’s the control of that?

4 Likes

The post to which I replied wasn’t truthful and was disingenuous at best.

I haven’t seen anyone suggest unvaccinated not be treated. In dire circumstances, I could see vaccinated being triaged ahead of unvaccinated because they are more likely to survive the virus, but that’s not the same thing as denying treatment.

Show me someone on the left “cheering” the death of anyone. The thread exists for the sole purpose or reminding people that you are 14 times more like to die being unvaccinated.

If you choose to not get vaccinated and your employer requires it that is on you. Choices have consequences. I’ve seen Dem posters on these boards go out of their way to convince an unvaccinated board member to get vaxxed instead of losing their job. Certainly not “cheering” people being fired.

I was more than willing to discuss the OP. The response I got wasn’t truthful and pointing out that fact is hardly personal.

1. Claim it’s personal to avoid honest discussion.

Registration does nothing to guarantee that undue pressure wasn’t put on the person who answered, or who really even voted.
Duh…

2 Likes

Yes yo do play games…and I’ll prove it.

Are seat belt laws authoritarian yes or no? Was seat belt law pushed by special interest groups yes or no?

1 Like

One that appears libs want to emulate.

1 Like

In response to get 97 percent vaccination rate.

Keep doubling down

2 Likes

3 Likes