Explostive story on Beto O'Rourke held by reporter till after election

Devoted family man?!? This must be a joke. Donald Trump savagelely and brutally attacked Ted Cruz’s family members, but especially his wife. And how does he respond? He bends a knee and kisses the ring and becomes a groveling sycophant. He has lost all of his Constitutional cred he once may have had. He voted in lockstep with the party establishment instead of voting for what is right and in line with the Constitution. He is a spineless coward and yes, he looks creepy to boot.

3 Likes

Or worse, Trump and Fox News who ALSO buried the Stormy Daniels story before the election. Can you imagine the change in results had Fox of all places broken that story right before the election? But somehow Beto’s milquetoast story about hacking long distant lines in his teenage years deserves to be held to a different standard. Even though the author himself says he couldn’t have run with it prior because no one would confirm on the record. It’s hypocrisy in its most blatant form.

It seems you lack an understanding of what investigative journalism is or what it entails. Would that be a fair assumption based on these questions?

Good gravy man. The reporter has even shrugged off her NDA from Fox and is going to testify in front of Congress over this. You been out of pocket for the last week or so?

1 Like

Well whomever told you that was not very bright and certainly was not accurate. If I were you, I probably wouldn’t go around repeating what this other person told you, because it reflects badly on you now.

1 Like

It’s just bad luck Teddy killed someone, he was just doing what everyone does.

Serious laws? May have been? As opposed to non-serious and definitely were? :rofl:

1 Like

Well gosh, that didn’t say at all what you claimed it said. Imagine that. You claimed someone told you the majority of young people do what Ted Kennedy did. That’s not what was said at all. Why did you make that up?

2 Likes

You’re right I didn’t remember it correctly. So as long as Teddy did what many people he knows do, it’s just still bad luck.

I’m about to read this thread. Is it worth it or is it like net neutrality threads here?

I don’t agree with that either. But I’m not sure that is what @TheDoctorIsIn meant either. We can let him weigh in.

exactly. sounds like we need a good 2+ year investigation huh?

Investigate away. I’m fine with all Presidential candidates being thoroughly investigated and vetted for the most powerful office in the world. Aren’t you?

There’s some funny stuff but it ends with throwing the corpses of Mary Jo Kopechne and Ted Kennedy against the wall to see if they’ll stick.

Enjoy the journey. The destination should not be your goal.

1 Like

6 or 7 years, I’d think.

1 Like

Maybe some sort of…“select committee” could look into things? But only after 6-7 other investigations.

Exactly. I did a lot of stuff in college that I am not proud of. I used to think it was funny and now. Well I don’t talk about it now. as I am not at all proud of it. But it is what kids do. If Beto were a hacker now…then I would be worried about it. But come on. we all have stuff in our past that makes no difference now. I played football in high school, it doesn’t qualify me to be an expert on football now does it?
I certainly could not be the head coach of the Bears now could I?

It still is in Virginia.

:rofl::joy:

It would be truly devastating to have a President who actually understands cybersecurity.

1 Like