Explain precisely how Roseanne Barr's is racist

I don’t know Roseanne well enough to conclude if she is or isn’t racist.

I do know her well enough to know to never ask her to sing in public.

:wink:

1 Like

Your average Republican in action.

One does not need to identify a “race” for what they may have said to be racist.

I don’t now if she is nor not, either. I was watching the FIVE on fox, they all expressed horror at the “racist tweet” and it was odd none of them actually showed how it was racist.

Its glaring. She doesn’t mention a race. She mentions Planet of the apes, and Muslim brotherhood.

The first is not a race of humans, the second extremist Islam - not a race

Those who associate blacks with apes, ARE RACIST.

Here you go little buddy. I didn’t want to waste my time explaining racism to you but I think this article does a pretty damn good job at it.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/2018/01/15/comparing-black-people-to-monkeys-has-a-long-dark-simian-history_a_23333383/

She didn’t compare blacks to monkeys, you did.

Which proves my point. Those who see the tweet as racist, are projecting their own racism.

What was the subject of “the Muslim brotherhood and the planet of the Apes having a baby” and how was it not racist?

1 Like

Trump supporters hitting a new low ladies and gentlemen.

If rational you do. Why isn’t it alleged she was racist against Swedes? Or Poles?

She doesn’t mention any race.

Was the tweet stupid, I’d say yes especially in this pc world.

But racist, nope. Don’t see it.

By your definition then what Barr posted was racist and thus makes her racist.

Unless you can somehow convince sane and rational people that Barr was possibly referring to Heston’s character from the Planet of the Apes movie.

:laughing:

This less racism and more stupidity.

Roseanne being stupid, exhibit A:

Incorrect, its a conditional statement, like an “if” proposition. I don’t associate apes with blacks.

I associate every race with Adam and Eve (not Adam and Steve).

In God’s image we are.

Its the left believing in evolution that has a racist history associating blacks with apes, not Christians…not Republicans. We fought Democrats to get rid of that racist idea.

Its on the left. They see racism because they are racist, consumed with racism. The are projecting their own racism.

Alrighty then…why was Howard Cosell fired? Answer that and you’ve answered your own question.

That does not rise to a racial slur. All humans are evolved monkeys. During both world wars there were posters of germans pictured as gorillas. In WWII Japanese were depicted as monkeys.

I like you Sneaks, you an alright dude.

Everyone is letting their inner klansman fly today.

1 Like

I don’t see the racism in her tweet. I don’t because I am not a racist. She didn’t mention race, she didn’t say any particular race was bad or whatever. Therefore, it wasn’t racist.

“Everyone?” You know that includes you right? :laughing:

You better hope someone doesn’t tweet that. I bet that would go viral.

Wow.

10 chars.