Explain precisely how Roseanne Barr's is racist

If the price is right…

This is classic Alfie.

I love it how so many of you people believe that all those not of “the lefty crowd” side with you. Your tent doesn’t cover who you think it covers.

I thought the same.

I had a different example but I don’t use that word.

Planet of the apes is associated with Blacks according to what law of logic?

Only if one is racist do they look at apes and think “black”

Therefore, those who believe her tweet is racist, are projecting their own racism.

I also hope another network picks up the show, and makes a stink about free speech and how it was NOT racist.

She never should have apologized, that was an error.

She made the same joke about Susan Rice in 2013.

Babble. Why not show me where she mentioned race.

Focus for a change.

In all the years I’ve been here, there were 3 times I wished I was a moderator. This is the 4th.

1 Like

We needed a whole new thread for this?!

Stop stat padding, c’mon man!

Trying to justify this by rationalizing everyone else is wrong because they don’t say what you want is not an argument. Whether you want to admit it or not, her “joke” was not humor or satire. Maybe to you it is, but to ABC it wasn’t. And their opinion counts more than any of us.

I’m not treating anything but the tweet everyone calls racist and yet they can’t show me where race is mentioned.

But who’s Tommy Robinson and why was he get arrested?

Cognitive dissonance. I didn’t justify anything.

I asked YOU smart folks here show me the racism, where she mentioned a race in a disparaging way.

Its call discussion. I made no opinion about her tweet, good or bad.

I ask only that YOU who claim its racist, prove your claim.

Show me where she mentioned a race, and spoke bad about it.

I am only commenting so I can easily find this thread in the future. Hope this new forum won’t purge as the last where amnesia sets in. :wink:

If you don’t want to discuss this, admit it. That’s what you’re doing here when posts aren’t going your way. Either discuss it or go watch the grass grow.

I’m done with you.

1 Like

What movie are you seeing?

I asked you prove her tweet is racist. She didn’t mention a race, therefore its not racist.

The only thing not going YOUR WAY, is reality.

Are we allowed to post recipes? This would be a good time to do so.

2 Likes