Executive Order on “Ghost Guns”?

How convenient for you.

Read it again.

The very first section. It says IF they are in the US, it doesn’t say that we must let them in.

Also the very next section says they can be removed by agreement to a third country so long as that country is not the one they fled. I.e. Mexico

1 Like

Trump said no.

Biden said yes.

It’s simple policy decision made by POTUS.

Allan

There are zero consequences for false reporting. I can’t find one single instance of anyone being prosecuted for falsely submitting a red flag request.

3 Likes

Those who knowingly submit a false report should be jailed.

1 Like

They won’t be. Not by a long shot. Selective enforcement.

4 Likes

They won’t be, but they should be jailed.

Especially if they’re involved with the “correct” activist organizations.

2 Likes

Yep. Watch what libs will do.

1 Like

Wow did Biden just blame the uptick of gun deaths all across American on guns? When it’s libs policies/cities that cut police funding?

2 Likes

This will stop no murders so let’s pass it…

Of course. Biden can’t/won’t tell the truth on the subject.

J’Biden is a cement head and a racist.

1 Like

That doesn’t bother you with the election laws recently passed to combat “fraud”.

1 Like

I love this place.

From way back!

Don’t ghost guns basically facilitate the ability to skip all background checks? Is there no concern that gangs with enough startup cash could start manufacturing unmarked guns? Seems like a boon for the black market when it comes to sourcing guns to sell.

if they don’t make it into america, theres no one to release

Background checks for vintage mills and lathes!

Are those as easy and cheap to operate than what ghost guns is selling? Has there been a history of people who wouldn’t pass a background check circumventing them by using vintage mills and lathes to create their own guns?