Evil doesn’t begin to describe this administration

Misnomer - “Gender-Affirming Healthcare” is nothing more than state-sanctioned conversion therapy, with a greater risk of medical complications. There’s a reason European nations are backing away from transitioning youth, but progressives are willfully ignoring it.

1 Like

Uh, hun…and that’s as relevant as us here in Hannity Land that are against this evil indoctrination too

It’s that, but also a new industry to financially augment Planned Parenthood.

They have made so much money killing babies they are now looking for additional avenues of revenue by mutilating the kids they missed at the abortion clinic.

2 Likes

I care, doctors have zero business sawing off healthy body parts to treat mental illness.

3 Likes

Oh… you should see what Mark Dice says about Rubin having children.

Can’t disagree with that.

I think “do no harm” is part of their oath.

I read each one of these confused kids can net pharma and doctors 1.4 million each on average.

Making it worse for the mentally ill, as they roam freely about in society.

This nonsense will go in the history books right along side lobotomy and forced sterilizations

2 Likes

Provided our history even survives our stupidity.

4 Likes

You see dude…now try a little free thinking and not simply regurgibleating what you ate.

Well I didn’t say our history books.

You don’t know that one of your independent thinkers hates the very existence of another of your independent thinkers.

It is quite funny.

I don’t think Rubin should be given children either, doesn’t mean I hate him.

Yes…what you think you know and do not…is funny.

It is hilarious that you didn’t know and are now trying to play it off.

A simple yes or no.

Do you think it acceptable to castrate a 5-year-old boy because he thinks he is a girl?

Yes or no?

False dilemma…. because ■■■■ like that isn’t happening.

A simple yes or no?

It is a false dilemma.

It is asking about something that isn’t happening.