Evil doesn’t begin to describe this administration

Your reluctance to answer tells us all we need to know

Okay… if in the world where six year old were getting trans surgery… which to be clear does not exist… I would be against that.

I would also be against unicorn meat.

4 Likes

For anyone who is actually interested, the fear-mongering article in the OP is derived from statements Dr. Levine gave during a NPR interview. I’ll add that it’s completely fair to question some of Levine’s statements from this interview.

1 Like

You said that, not me. What you should have discerned, is that if that’s Mark Dice’s opinion, I didn’t share it proving, once again, you are wrong. I enjoy hearing the opinions of many, from diverse mindsets, all spotlighting the same subject. Then take the tidbits you’ve discerned as some amount of truth you may hear from each and attempt to connect the dots of what you’ve discerned as…the whole truth.

And ten year olds? By the way, the drugs can make you infertile as well, and have a host of other side effects, not just the surgeries.

Well let’s start with his supposition their suicide rate is due to society not accepting them. Slaves and black Americans during Jim Crow and Jews during the Holocaust didn’t even come close to their rates.

Hormone blockers are an acceptable treatment for those who are entering puberty.

The fertility concern is overblown for internet points.

Because I never ever hear those concerns aired for when the exact same drugs are prescribed to children with Central Precocious Puberty.

1 Like

Just a year ago kids were not stuffing $$$ dollar bills into the garter belt of a Drag Queen Dancer at a gay club. But…here we are.

This argument is buck wild.

And? Your point?

Might want to look up the 24,000 complaints filed against Lupron

Is it wrong?

Oh man you just reminded me of something. I really hate. when late 20 and early 30 somethings decide they want to go out drinking and bring there little kids with them. We should write a law no kids in drinking establishments and we can fix both problems.

Ok. She doesn’t state it’s the only factor, but Ok, fair enough to question that.

Also, she goes by she/her pronouns.

Everyone else gets it but you. Gobment school?

1 Like

It’s not about society not accepting them, it’s about their families and communities not accepting them.

For example, trans kids whose parents accept them, and have a supportive cimmunity have suicide rates 10 times lower than trans kids in general, and comparable to the appropriate populations as a whole.

I knew two trans people who ended up commiting suicide. Both did so shortly after being rejected, disowned (and in one case, horribly beaten) by their parents.

1 Like

That isn’t the only drug.

You’re clearly not from the great state of Wisconsin.

https://www.revenue.wi.gov/Pages/FAQS/ise-atundrg.aspx#undrg2

Can children be in a bar with their parents?

Yes. Persons under age 21 may be on licensed premises, if they are with their parents, guardians, or spouses of legal drinking age; but this is at the discretion of the licensee. Sec. 125.07(3), Wis. Stats.

Can an underage person possess and consume alcohol beverages on licensed premises?

Yes. Persons under age 21 may possess and consume alcohol beverages if they are with their parents, guardians or spouses of legal drinking age; but this is at the discretion of the licensee. The licensed premises may choose to prohibit consumption and possession of alcohol beverages by underage persons. (Sec. 125.07(1), Wis. Stats.)

1 Like

It is not even wrong.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t enable other peoples mental illness.