Evil doesn’t begin to describe this administration

Like clockwork.

3 Likes

and hopefully common sense is but it appears to becoming more uncommon thanks to libs.

Not obsessed, disgusted.

I doubt that I am alone. See you in the Mid-Terms.

1 Like

Forgive me but its hard to have a rational discussion when the topic at hand is based on a Gateway Pundit article.

Didnt someone say in another thread that dems are always outraged. :thinking:

2 Likes

Leave the borders of America and get the real consensus on trans people. One will find that even the most right wing in the west will be tolerant of trans than let’s say China, Russia, all of South America, India, Central and Eastern Europe as well as the rest of Asia.

Then you get into the middle east it gets real interesting.

Attack the source, ignore the facts.

Typical Democrat. Or are you going to deny the information is true?

I could care less what adults decide to do with their own bodies, but when they go after kids we draw the line.

Oh, and this is America, not China or Russia.

There’s no “facts” in that post. Just feelings.

:rofl:

Well, yeah. Of course it’s not true.

1 Like

Y’all throw this around like the people on the side of compassion and understanding give a ■■■■ .

What facts? Its all conjecture.

Here…allow a California, lib mother to give her opinion on this whole affair of transgenderism and possibly advance your education on this subject.

Dave Rubin

I wonder what the American College of Pediatricians think about he and his husband having babies?

Bit of a difference between supporting trans and supporting mutilating children in its name, got a poll for that?

What would cause a 5000% increase in cases of potential transgenderism in the UK? Now let’s think…there’s both a genetic and environmental factor involved here? Does anyone believe the human body has drastically changed recently? If not, how about the view in different circles regarding transgender? This should be proof positive, this whole transgender movement involving kids is both evil and fake. It’s not based on science. It’s based on the craziness of the adults involved in these children’s lives.

Still pretending that men can get pregnant?

Rubin is gay, not insane and so consequently does not support butchering children.

2 Likes

I wonder how Rubin feels about the Texas GOP platform.

I imagine he doesn’t care for it but probably sees mutilating kids as a more important issue.

I doubt he cares about trans kids.

He does it for the clicks.

The end-goal of these dudes ■■■■■■■■ all over women’s sports.

2 Likes