Ever get the feeling that libs are not being totally honest? I do

I’d that the area where a $117,000 per year income is below the poverty line?

I also shove grannies over the cliff…I put babies on spit and roast em.

If you’ve read this thread, tippy can no longer honestly say that.

Fair enough. And I do like your attitude. The problem is, the far left is drowning out any voice of reason. Reason is nowhere to be found in the conversation. I should have said the majority. Not all. For example: From my experience, the loudest of liberal voices want to label all conservatives a racists. With or without a shred of evidence. It’s a liberal obsession. I’m not actually advocating that they stop. The charge has been used so often and without merit that people are numb to it. It doesn’t help the liberal cause anymore. So libs should make it their top priority.

Let me tell you about a little something called “Supply and Demand”.

I lived in California Bay Area. One of the happiest days of my life was when I put the welcome to California sign in my rear view mirror. I now live in New York. It is presently one of the most moved out of states in the country.

Problem with that is talk radio puts out this message of persecution and it is drummed into people’s heads so much that people lose their minds when we call a rally where they call for a race war when they are nice and comfy racist.

The only thing that would make it work is if everyone involved believed what other folks told them. Unfortunately there are many folks on both sides that have such a firm grasp on their view of the other side that it is difficult to change their minds.

Are McDonald’s workers pulling down $59 per hour in San Francisco?

[quote=“koushi_shinigami, post:40, topic:5587, full:true”]

To that I do not have an answer right now, but there has to be a way that every American can get some level of coverage without having to pay through the nose.

Ok, let them move. Or they can raise pricing. If its something people want, they will pay for it. Like the iPhone X. $1000 for a phone? Crazy. But people buy them.

The problem is not talk radio. The problem is that bad people label good people as racist without a shred of evidence. I outlined this despicable behavior in my OP and you are proving me to be correct, Thanks for that. What is the liberal plan to deal with liberal racism? Maybe you should fix your own house before complaining about others? Just sayin.

LOL… Would you consider them more capitalistic if the poverty line were lower?

LOL… So you think the government should set prices or the market? Are you sure you know what capitalism really entails?

I do not consider SF a mecca of capitalism.

Are you sure you can read? Where did i say anything about government or seeing prices. I asked what wage are they making there. $59 per hour being the poverty line.

The city that’s basically a wholly owned subsidiary of Google? Lol

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This is the bad type of “whataboutism.” Justifying doing a “bad thing” because someone else also did a bad thing.

Okay, where do you consider the “mecca” of capitalism?

Yeah, it’s funny. OP and other Always-Trumpers constantly start these threads telling liberals what they really think, but become apoplectic when liberals try to do the same, or when they broadbrush.

It’s really weak.

1 Like