Even never Trumpers are starting to catch on

Pot meets Kettle.

Refusing your own hypocrisy won’t either.

Lol do you know what that expression means. I’ve remained infuriatingly consistent in my beliefs no matter who is president through four different ones on this forum now.

I like to point out your hypocrisy and especially this new “I’m not gonna take a position on anything so no one can pin me down on my beliefs and I can say anything to own the libs” because I’m so infuriatingly consistent with my own beliefs.

Sure you have…

I’m not a hypocrite. I believe in humane treatment in custody period and always have.

It’s the thing that aggravates you guys the most about me. You can’t say I do it because I don’t.

Tell me what’s changed. You’ve flip flopped on a million things now that there’s a Democratic president, tell me what I’ve changed on now that Biden’s president.

He is.

1 Like

Then why aren’t you up in arms on what’s happening now instead of attacking Conservatives or blaming Trump?

3 Likes

Who do you think you “infuriate”?

Outrage/silence. Consistent.

1 Like

Prove it. I wanted Bush the senior to secure our border. I wanted Clinton to secure our border. I wanted Bush the 2nd to secure our border. I wanted Obama to secure our border. I wanted Trump to secure our border…and first time he attempted to so just that. And then Biden came along and torn it down.

You on other hand remain silent while Obama put kids in cages. I said that was abuse and all more reason to secure our border…libs here called me a racist. Then Trump came along and you blamed Trump for caged kids.

Now you’re blaming Trump for Biden policy of putting kids in caged bubbles.

You’re not kidding anyone here Tommy…least of all me.

Secure the ■■■■■■■ border.

2 Likes

So can you name something I’ve switched around on since Biden became president or not?

This is a lot of words to say no I don’t have anything.

What is that supposed to mean?

Your silence speaks for itself.

Here is your chance to change and speak out again Biden border policy…but you’re aren’t going to do that will you. You rather attack me instead of being consistent.

1 Like

I’ll wait with you.

1 Like

Amazing. It was fixed. Nice chopping out the part of my post you didn’t like.

Was not, just pushing the problems to Mexico.

Allan

Where do the problem of Mexicans wanting to come to the US illegally belong?
In Mexico.
Should Mexico defend its own borders or serve as a conduit for illegals from Central America to the US?
Hint…No, Mexico has not right to serve as a conduit for illegals to the US.

1 Like

They aren’t Mexicans.

Allan

Many are. The Central Americans aren’t US citizens. Mexicos job is to keep them out of Mexico, ours is to ikeep them out of the US>

1 Like