Even never Trumpers are starting to catch on

I love the fact that Trump lives in your head. :wink:

You are right. The media is finally taking notice of Biden’s hypocrisy. :wink:

What else is new? :wink:

You sound upset. Its your own damn fault. You voted for Biden. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Damned straight! You are going to refuse to answer the question no matter how many times he asks it! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Right? :smile:

Not pushed, kept in.

2 Likes

None of them? That’s something new. Got a link?

1 Like

I’ve always been an optimistic man.
:smirk:

Nobody knows. They can be from any country in the world. And the Biden policy is to let them all. In totally unscreened and in unlimited numbers.

1 Like

Of course, none of the above is actually true. It is known, that isn’t the Biden policy and not anything close to how it works. Stop trolling.

Every word is true. These people are just being released and are showing up at people’s doorstep. Again, why do you insist on relying on such crappy news sources?

“All families, however, are screened at the Border Patrol station, including the collection of biographical and biometric information and criminal and national security records checks.”

Border Patrol Told To Release Illegal Immigrants Without Court Dates, Even Without Contact Info - The Police Tribune

You said nobody had any idea where they were from which is just silly, and then posted a link that doesn’t say what you say it does. Lame!

Thanks for your input. You are free to think the Biden border policy is wonderful! Have at it.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Comn Samm the vast majority aren’t Mexicans. They are from Central American.

Allan

But that’s not what you said in the post I responded to above.

One would think that it would get tiresome always moving the bar, wouldn’t you.

Or being so pedantic.

1 Like

Immigration issues could be in much better shape if Bohner allowed a vote to come to the floor in 2014.

1 Like

There is nothing pedantic about referring someone to their own posts.

You knew exactly what I meant.

Allan

I only know what you said, not what you meant to say.