Even never Trumpers are starting to catch on

Well what do you know? Registered Democrat and famous never Trumper Chris Wallace is finally waking up to what Trump voters already knew. Why he couldn’t figure this out before is a little baffling. He told Jen that that Biden is less transparent than Trump. Well duh Chris, glad you’re finally catching up. He asked Jen when reporters would be allowed access to the border cages. Jen promptly answered the question with a lie. Saying we are committed to doing it “right now.” Well if that were the case it would be happening “right now.” But it is not. Transparency is dead and woke reporters are finally starting figure out what Trump voters already knew. Better late than never.

FNC’s Wallace to Psaki: ‘You Are Being Less Transparent Than the Trump Administration’ (breitbart.com)

3 Likes

“The other guys do it too” is always my favorite defense.

1 Like

That’s not a defense anyone is making. In fact I’m not making any defense at all. I have nothing to defend. I’m 100 percent on offense. Are you happy with Biden cutting off all access to his cages? Don’t over think your answer.

Eh no one believes you care though.

3 Likes

And you do?

2 Likes

Of course you are on defense disguised as offense and lashing out.

Trump voters knew nothing…,they’re simply attacking now what they defended in Trump.

McEnany’s answers were just as canned, practiced and non-transparent as Biden’s…Trump supporters called that “counterpunching” and thought McEnany was the “best press secretary ever”.

Now these same attributes are suddenly “bad”.

As the poster before me said…you don’t make a convincing case you care about the people at the border in the cages.

As for me…since I expect nothing from the feds when it comes to the border…I’m never disappointed when I get precisely nothing.

This is a problem neither side wants to solve…because they can use it as a wedge issue.

2 Likes

I made need this later. Bazinga

Damn I forgot to trademark it!

Well that works out perfectly then. I’m asking anyone any questions about me.
:blush:

So now that you have that out of your system. Let’s circle back to the topic shall we?

Are you happy with Biden cutting off all access to his cages?

Your rant did not include an answer to the only question I asked you.

Sure do. You do remember being the ones who mocked us for caring for years right.

Then act like it.

You stop pretending like you care. You defended this for years and said it was fine. You have no moral high ground to criticize anyone. You were a hundred percent for this.

No one buys you guys doing your Saul Alinsky bit anymore.

4 Likes

Touched a nerve.

And you do?

2 Likes

How about this? Stop obsessing with the real or imagined flaws of your fellow posters and circle back to the topic. Ready?

1 Like

Trump wore himself on his sleeves. What you see is what you got and if Trump wasn’t transparent, it’s only cuz you’re blind. Biden doesn’t even have press conferences and the one he did do, was canned. No one got to ask a question unless it was preapproved? Wallace showed himself to not be in the same class of journalism as his father. He’s the new form of a “journalist” where he’s owned by his employer and simply promoting the liberal agenda.

1 Like

Not to mention opening…flooding border while many states are under pandemic restrictions.

Not good PR.

It’s reckless with little concern for human life.

3 Likes

Depraved indifference.

3 Likes

So you are saying that when it comes to transparency, Biden is just as bad but no better than Trump. So, since it was Biden who was the one who ran on having a transparent administration, he is just like Trump except he is the liar of the two when it comes to transparency?

2 Likes