Even never Trumpers are starting to catch on

So your response to Biden locking all those kids in cages is to call out Conan for hypocrisy and care less about the kids or Biden. You do realize that one is an internet poster with no real power and the other is the President of the United States?
And Conan is the one you care about?

1 Like

I disagree. In 2014, the Senate passed immigration reform . The damn senate.

Bohner would not let the bill come to the floor, even though it had the votes to pass.

We don’t believe you, you need more people.

1 Like

Thing is…you libs never cared. What you don’t like thou is having your words and actions thrown back at you. Don’t like it…then don’t throw it out.

4 Likes

You thought a lib would answer a question or stick to a topic??

Nah… not when the faux-intellectual snark is all they have.

Your expectations are much higher than mine.

1000% true.

Never once.

4 Likes

It was largely solved in June of 2019 after President Trump arranged a deal with Mexico. We would not ban their products and they would help block illegal traffic into the US. This could have been solved with extending the wall and increasing border defense.
It was largely solved until Biden broke it.

1 Like

That’s not solving a problem by sticking Mexico with it.

It’s called passing the buck.

Allan

1 Like

They had to come through Mexico…are they allowed to protect their borders?

"It’s called passing the buck." IOW…Trump got Mexico to pay for it and you’re still ticked? That’s pure lib…through and through. :wink:

3 Likes

Worked for me. And passing the buck to not let them dump their excess population here, or to serve as a conduit for illegals from Central America to the US? Really?

1 Like

Trumplovers suddenly caring about this… LOL

1 Like

I’m glad we are not seperating children at the border. I’m not glad journalists don’t have access.

In terms of transparency, Biden is having nearly daily press briefings. Trump went months without them. I think Biden generally is doing better in terms of press access and communicating with the American people.

I don’t really care that Biden doesn’t speak to the press much. It’s not his strong suit so why would he?

2 Likes

Biden isn’t separating them at the border. He is drawing them here, and thereby separating them during the process.
The end result…record numbers of kids illegally entering our country and winding up in “cages”.

1 Like

A bit myopic view.

A better solution is to fix the problem like the POTUS is doing.

Allan

This hypocrisy ■■■■ isn’t working anymore. You noticed that? Y’all showed your whole asses about your real motivations during the Trump years and even the apolitical public knows now.

1 Like

Lashing out huh? I guess I would too if I was a lib.

1 Like

This isn’t going to work either. If you were consistent you should admit you love what Biden is doing. They only reason you’re not is he’s a Democrat, period.

1 Like

Maybe you shouldn’t have spent years talking about how your only goal is to own the libs and you’ll say anything to do it. Makes people not believe you when you say things.

2 Likes

I want Biden to continue Trump border security policy…what do you want Tommy?

1 Like

Asking the same questions over and over isn’t going to work either.