Evacuation of US Embassy in Ukraine

The website was already posted in this thread. But yeah there is no Ukrainian offensive coming. I am sure there is some persecution by groups of Russian speaking citizens. It’s not directed by the government. Russian state tv propaganda . That’s what you are repeating just fyi

You’re the one making claims and are being questioned as to how you know.

The burden of proof is on you, not Free.

Joe " The One Horse Dog Faced Pony Solldier " Biden is the best thing that ever happened, tragically, for Vladimir Putin AKA “Puking Putin.” I understand that Putin wants to meet with Western leaders around the negotiating table everyone together.

Why is it that the pipline was dead for two years and four days after the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Solldier move to 1600 Pennsylviania Avenue, Russia was working on the pipeline?

Biden is president of these here United States. That has nothing to do with your assertions.

Let’s go Brandon.

1 Like

I think yoiu are the one who claims my opinions are wrong. Prove me wrong… Thank you Mr. Jay…

Love Bos’un

P.S I had to put up with the dossier issue for four years… We found out that the Russian Dossier was fake like the other fake news.

I love your close. Let’s Go Brandon… Love Bos’un

Preach it.

Precisely…EU was put to gather to challenge American economic power using American military might. At our expense.

EU can go ■■■■ themselves.

2 Likes

Deja 1930s vu all over again …

The “at our expense” one would think people would understand a bit better. Some of the lavish social programs EU countries bestows on their community is courtesy from U.S. taxpayers providing a military blanket covering them. Why do they need to pay for military protection when it’s paid for by the U.S. taxpayer why wouldn’t they want to keep that arrangement in place.

I was watching a debate with Steve Bannon vs a lady from the economist and theres a segment from it regardless of what people think of the man politically should make one smile or a least ponder a bit as and American.

“”Economist; I am a European which has enjoyed the longest period of peace since 1945.

Bannon: Because of American backed securities…

Economist: Yes absolutely

Bannon: It’s on the shoulders of the deplorables, which everything rests its there tax dollars their kids that went to save Europe in WW1, WW2, and likely will again.

Economist ………… chirp””

Russia has the gdp of Italy isn’t it time the EU does a little more to protect their own interests.

3 Likes

And the war drums beat louder for U.S. military involvement.

Screenshot 2022-02-20 210722

1 Like

I was just gonna say.

1 Like

Okay - so no to being the world police. Do you also want to pull back from Asia as well- allow invasions of Taiwan, stop allying militarily with South Korea and Japan? Where does Fortress America end? Or more clearly- where is your line?

Old school…

1 Like

So war is cool as long as your guy is in office huh. Of course you are not the one who has to go fight, have you ever served?

Do you have kids?
Do you want them to go fight?
We just got out of a 20 year war, and here you are advocating for us to get in another. Easy to do with no skin in the game.

5 Likes

This is all that matters.

3 Likes

Biden hasnt sent in any troops. Thats not gonna happen.

I’m more interested in the similaritry between 1930’s Americans who were isolationist before WWII and the isolationism today.

And yes I also wonder where you draw the line…Baltic States? Poland? Germany?

And in Asia- Taiwan? South Korea? Japan?

Or is there no line?

I agree with him. I have been saying that all along … even going so far as to suggest it (invasion of Taiwan) could take place during the Olympics.

Did the “Keep the US out of war” movement (either in 1914 or in 1939) accomplish that goal?

Our country being attacked.